TGCET Results 2019 Download @ tswreis.in
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions has released latest notification i.e., 49,280 admissions for 5th class students. So, for this notification lot of students has applied for TS Gurukulam CET Exam Notification from 18th February 2019 to 10th March 2019. The applied and appeared candidates of TGCET can check their results through the official link which is in the lower sections
TGCET Results 2019 Details
- Trending: TGCET 2019 Exam Results Declared – Download Now
- Recruitment Board Name: TS Gurukulam – Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
- Total No. of Seats: 49,280
- Admission to join in 5th Class
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Tentative Results Release Date: 2nd week of May 2019
- Date of Written Test: 07th April 2019 (From 11 AM to 1 PM)
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: tswreis.in or tresidentia.cgg.gov.in or mjptbcwries.cgg.gov.in
Download TS Gurukulam Result 2019
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the results of TGCET written exam. The written exam will be conducted on 07th April 2019. The officials of TSWREIS will declare the results of the written exam after completion of an examination. Merit list will be announced of the selected candidates for the counselling round. The crew of TS Gurukulam will select the candidates who scored higher marks in the TGCET exam 2019. Check the latest updates of TS Govt Jobs 2019.
Download TS Gurukulam CET Results 2019
Selection Process for TS Gurukulam School
The selection process will be held on the basis of written exam TGCET. Based on this test only the officials of Telangana Gurukulam will give seats to the selected candidates i.e., who got merit marks they will be in the first line in counselling round.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Steps to Download the TGCET Results 2019
- Visit the official website of TGCET.
- Find and click the result link.
- Fill the required details of enrollment number or registration number and date of birth on the official login page.
- Hit the submit button and view the results.
- Finally, download or take a printout the result page for further reference.
Candidates can know the live updates of Government jobs in India through Daily Employment News.
You May Also Like