TS Gurukulam TGCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Recruitment Board Name: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
- Total No. of Seats: 49,280
- Admissions Open for 5th Class Joining
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th March 2019
- Application Mode: 07th April 2019
- Official Website: http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Exam Previous Papers Download Here
In education every step should be taken very carefully. The students must have standards of education in high range. Recently Telangana Government Has released TGCET Notification 2019 for inviting contenders to study 5th class in TREIS, SC, ST & BC Welfare residential institutions. Students should be very careful while attending the exam. The details asked in the OMR sheet must be filled up by the students without fail.
Click to Download TGCET 5th Class Previous Papers
TS Gurukulam 5th Class Entrance Test Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted for 100 marks, students have to complete exam with in a span of 2 hours . The questions will be from basic schools standards. Each question carries one mark. The question paper consists of five parts and the questions will be asked from
- Environmental Science
- Mental Ability
Some of the measures to be taken by participant during TGCET exam are as follows.
- Students have to mention his/her Hall Ticket Number in the box provided in OMR sheet.
- Bringing empty papers, books are not allowed to carry in the exam hall.
- To darken the circle Blue/ Black point pen can be used by applicants.
- Before 10 minutes of exam completion contenders will be permitted to leave the exam hall.
- TS Gurukulam Entrance Test Advertisement PDF
- TS Gurukulam Model OMR Sheet
- TS Gurukulam 5th Class Admissions Model Question Paper
- TSWREIS Gurukulam Schools of Postal Addresses
- Postal Addresses of TTWREIS Gurukulam Schools
- BCWREIS Gurukulam Schools of Postal Addresses
- Apply Online to Submit Admissions for TGCET
- TS Gurukulam Admissions User Manual
- TS Gurukulam Sample Application Form