Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Telangana Postal Circle
- Job Role: Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Number of Jobs: 970
- Registration and Fee Submission Starting Date: 15th October 2019
- Closing Date for Registration and fee Submission: 14th November 2019
- Online Application Submission Start Date: 22nd October 2019
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Online Ending Date: 21st November 2019
- Selection Procedure: Merit List
- Type of Jobs: Telangana State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Telangana
- Official Site: http://www.appost.in/
TS Postal Department GDS Recruitment 2019
Telangana Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2019 is released by Telangana Postal Circle to fill 970 BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak vacancies. People can get the post wise and category wise vacancy information at the official notification. To know the complete details about Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019, individuals can go to the official site, i.e. appost.in/gdsonline.
Aspirants who are looking for the central govt jobs can use this opportunity and check the full details mentioned in the notification. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions before filling the online applications. Check out age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, salary, application fee, etc. in the following sections.
తెలంగాణ పోస్టల్ జిడిఎస్ ఖాళీలు 2019
- Post name: Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster
- Total number of posts: 970
Detailed and post wise Telangana Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Vacancies are provided here.
- EWS: 114
- OBC: 176
- PWD-A: 10
- PWD-B: 13
- PWD-C: 13
- PWD-DE: 1
- SC: 119
- ST: 85
- UR: 439
- Total: 970
Telangana Postal GDS Notification Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of X standard with qualifying marks in the English and Mathematics conducted by any recognised board of School education by the India Govt/ State Govt/ Union Territory.
- Contenders must have the local language up to 10th standard as declared by the state government.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Selection process involves one round. The automatics generated merit list is considered for the selection.
Salary For Telangana Postal GDS Posts
- For BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- For ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-
Telangana Postal GDS Application Procedure
Telangana Postal Circle invites online applications for the TS Postal Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019. Moreover, intenders should submit the online application in between 22nd October 2019 and 21st November 2019. Job seekers are advised to finish the submission of applications as soon as possible.
List of Documents Needed for TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- State in which Xth class passed
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Mobile Number
- Year of Passing Xth class xi)
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- OC/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female and PWD Candidates: No fee
- Telangana Postal Circle GDS Notification PDF
- Apply Online Link For Telangana Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- Official Site
You May Also Apply For