TS High Court Junior Asst Exam Syllabus 2019 – Brief Info
- Name of the Board: Telangana High Court
- Post Names: Office Subordinate, Steno Gr-III, Copyist, typist & Other posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 1539 posts
- Notification Number: 01/2019 to 09/2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Selection Procedure: Computer-based test, skill or typing test, Viva-voice
- Job Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Telangana
- Official Site: http://hc.ts.nic.in/
- Category Name: Syllabus
HC Of Telangana Copyist Syllabus 2019
Have you been looking for the detailed TS High Court Process Server Syllabus 2019? Then check our page. Here we are offering subject wise Syllabus along with exam pattern for the sake of applicants. Intenders can get clarity on what to prepare for the exam with the help of Telangana High Court Syllabus 2019.
A direct link to download Telangana HC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus pdf is enclosed below. Therefore applicants are suggested to start preparing for the exam as early as possible with the syllabus. The below sections also discuss the selection process rounds, Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Telangana High Court Selection Process
The recruitment of candidates for Telangana High court involves the following rounds. To get selected for the jobs, candidates have to face the below selection processes.
- Computer-based test
- Skill or typing test
Telangana HC Office Subordinate Exam Pattern 2019
High Court Of Telangana Steno Test Pattern 2019 is provided here. The exam pattern is different for different posts. Our team is providing all the posts data here. Generally, question paper pattern offers a structure of the exam, difficulty of test and marking scheme.
- The CBT exam contains objective type questions.
- The total number of questions is 50.
- Each question has one mark.
- There are 25 general knowledge questions, 25 general English questions.
- The period is 60 minutes.
For Steno posts:
- The exam has multiple choice questions for 50 marks.
- The skill test has 30 marks.
- Viva-voice is for 30 marks.
Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Process Server, Office Subordinate Posts:
- The total number of questions is 80, viva has 20 marks.
- In the CBT exam, 40 questions are from General Knowledge & 40 are from General English.
Typist, Copyist Posts:
- The Written Exam has 50 marks.
- 30 marks are assigned for the typing test.
- The Viva exam has 20 marks.
Field Assistant, Examiner Posts
- The total marks in the test are 80, viva marks are 20.
Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus 2019
- General Science
- Honors and Awards
- World geography
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Famous Personalities
- Indian Politics
- Basic General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- Books and Authors
- Indian Geography
- Indian Culture
- World Organisations
- Days and Years
- Word Formations
- Para Jumbles
- Missing Verbs
- Idioms & Phrases
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Corrections
- Phrase Replacement
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
Telangana High Court Syllabus 2019
- Download TS High Court Exam Syllabus Pdf
- Telangana High Court Hall Ticket
- Mock Test for Practice
- TS High Court Results 2019 – Check Here
You Can Also like