TS High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for filling 1539 Office Subordinate, Steno Gr-III, Copyist, typist & Other vacant posts is out. The application form submission starting date is 5th August 2019. Interested candidates who have met eligibility criteria can apply on or before 4th September 2019. Check the post wise Telangana High Court Vacancy details, selection criteria, salary, application process, etc here.
Telangana High court Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for TS Govt Jobs? Recently, High Court of the Telangana, Hyderabad has invited the application forms for a huge number of vacancies including Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate Posts. A total of 1539 vacancies are available under Telangana High court Recruitment 2019. The Apply online link will be available on its official portal from 5th August 2019.
Candidates should have passed 7th Std/SSC/ Graduation/ Intermediate Examination from a recognized board/ university to get eligible for above said posts. Aspirants who are eagerly looking for High Court Jobs in Telangana can grab this opportunity & apply through online mode. Here we have gathered the up to mark information related to TS High Court Junior Assistant Notification 2019, Eligibility, selection process, pay scale, important links, etc. Scroll down this page to get the full details.
TS High Court Recruitment 2019 Brief Info
- Conducting Organization Name: Telangana High Court (TS High Court)
- Post Names: Office Subordinate, Steno Gr-III, Copyist, typist & Other posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 1539 posts
- Notification Number: 01/2019 to 09/2019
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill application form: 5th August 2019
- TS High Court Previous Papers 2019 – Refer Here
- Telangana High Court Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 4th September 2019.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: http://hc.ts.nic.in/
TS High Court Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Stenographer Gr III (01/2019)- 54 Posts
- Junior Assistant (02/2019) – 277 Posts
- Typist (03/2019)- 146 Posts
- Field Assistant (04/2019) – 65 Posts
- Examiner (05/2019) – 57 Posts
- Copyist (06/2019)-122 Posts
- Record Assistant (07/2019) – 05 Posts
- Process Server (08/2019)- 127 Posts
- Office Subordinate (09/2019) – 686 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1539 posts.
Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- 18 to 34 Years.
- Copyist /Field Assistant/Examiner/Record Assistant: Passed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent.
- Junior Assistant: Passed Intermediate, must have knowledge of Computer operation.
- Process Server: Passed 10th standard.
- Stenographer Gr-III: Possess any ny degree.
- Office Subordinate: Passed 7th Class.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Computer-based test, skill or typing test, Viva-voice.
Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the government.
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs.22,460-66,330/-
- Typists/ Field Assistant / Junior Assistant: Rs.16,400-49,870/-
- Copyist / Examiner: Rs.15,460-47,330/-
- Record Assistant: Rs.15,030-46,060/-
- Process Server: Rs.15,460-47,330/-
- Office Subordinate: Rs.13,000-40,270/-
TS High Court Process Server Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for TS High court Jobs on or before the closing date. For your convenience purpose, we have provided the step by step process to fill the application form here.
How to Apply for Telangana HC Copyist & Typist Jobs?
- Go to the official portal i.e, http://hc.ts.nic.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- Go to “Notifications” tab.
- Find the Latest advertisement notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents (if necessary).
- Pay the application fee.
- Cross-verify the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy for future use.
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST aspirants: Rs. 400/-.
- TS High Court Notification 2019
- User Manual
- Applicant Login
- List of TS Online Centers for challan fee payment
- Apply Online Link
- Mock Test for Practice
- TS High Court Results 2019 – Check Here
You may also Like