Telangana High Court Hall Ticket 2019
Are you anxious to be a part of the Telangana High Court? If so, here is the exciting offer for you, i.e., there are job openings for various posts. Interested and worthy candidates who applied for TS High Court Notification 2019 can get the call letter here. You can have the complete details about the HC of Telangana Process Server Hall Ticket & Exam Date.
Contenders can use the below given direct link or visit the official site to download the hall ticket. Aspirants should have the registration number, date of birth to access http://hc.ts.nic.in Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. Check out other details like selection process, download steps on this page.
Telangana HC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 – Brief Information
- Flash News: TS HC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket Released
- Name of the Organization: Telangana High Court
- Job Designation: Office Subordinate, Steno Gr-III, Copyist, typist & Other posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 1539 posts
- Selection Procedure: Computer-based test, skill or typing test, Viva-voice
- Mode Of Application: Online
- TS High Court Previous Papers 2019 – Refer Here
- Also, Check Telangana High Court Results 2019
- Exam Date: 04.11.2019 – 07.11.2019
- Admit Card Release Status: Released
- Official Site: http://hc.ts.nic.in/
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Notification Number: 01/2019 to 09/2019
High Court of Telangana selects the applicants based on their performance in the recruitment process. Individuals must pass all the rounds of selection procedure to get a shortlist for the jobs. The selection process rounds are along the lines
- Computer Based Test
- Skill or Typing Test
TS High Court Steno Gr 3 Exam Date 2019
So far, Telangana High Court is planning to organize the written exam date shortly. The recruitment board schedule the date for HC of Telangana Steno Grade III Exam, we will intimate you the latest news. People can also download Telangana HC Junior Asst Hall Ticket 2019 as early as possible to overcome the technical glitch at the last minute.
Data Available on Telangana HC Process Server Admit Card 2019
Usually, contenders are recommended to verify the data on TS High Court Steno Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading it. If you encounter any printing mistakes, then report to the higher officials at the earliest. The list of data is as follows
- Written Examination Date
- Test Centre Venue
- Photograph of Applicant
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
ID Proofs to Carry With hc.ts.nic.in Subordinate Hall Ticket 2019
In addition to Telangana High Court Hall Ticket 2019, applicants have to take some more Id proofs for the sake of identification. They are in the following fashion
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
How To Download HC of Telangana Hall Ticket 2019?
- Primarily, interested candidates should open the official page of Telangana High Cout, i.e. http://hc.ts.nic.in
- On the High Court for the State of Telangana home page, check for the appropriate link.
- If it is got, then click on that link.
- Then TS High Court Process Server Admit Card Login Page appears on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details such as registration number, date of birth in the fields.
- Once verify the given data and press submit button.
- A new page with High Court of TS Office Subordinate Hall Ticket is displayed.
- Download the document and take a print out of it.
- Finally, carry that printed document to the exam hall without fail.
High Court of TS Copyist Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link To Get: Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2019
Other Live Job Openings Are