4442 Gramin Dak Sevaks in Tamil Nadu Latest Information & Important Dates
- Name of the Postal Circle: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4442
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Notification No. STC/12-GDSOnline/2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Latest Postal Jobs 2019
Apply 4442 TN Postal Office Recruitment 2019 Notification – GDS Jobs
Are you looking for TN Postal Circle GDS Openings ? Here it is, On 11th March 2019 the Indian Postal Department Under the Ministry of Communications has released a new career opportunity for incumbents of Tamil Nadu State. At this time 4442 unemployed contenders fill be engaged to work as Gramin Dak Sevaks namely Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak. You also check Trending TN Govt Jobs 2019
In “Cuddalore, Karur, Kumbakonam, Mayiladuthurai, Nagapattinam, Pattukottai, RMS T Division, Pondicherry, Tambaram, Chennai, Dindigul, Virudhunagar, Coimbatore, Erode, Krishnagiri, Namakkal etc” places hired candidates have to work as GDS. For more information you may go through the entire article as well as visit official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Vacancy 2019
4442 GDS empty positions in various locations of Tamil Nadu are ready to be filled up by TN Postal Circle. Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- EWS – 498 Jobs
- OBC – 1144 Jobs
- PH-HH – 58 Jobs
- PH – OH – 47 Jobs
- PH – OTR – 15 Jobs
- PH – VH – 44 Jobs
- SC – 574 Jobs
- ST – 55 Jobs
- UR – 2007 Jobs
GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination (SSC) passed contenders can apply for this job notifications. Aspirants must have complete knowledge on local languages. And also must have undergone a 60 days computer training certification.
- Essential Qualification : Applicants must be able to ride scooter or motorcycle. Go through Sarkari Naukri
As on 15th March 2019 applicants age can be in between 18 to 40 years. Upper age limit for SC/ ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years PwD is 10 years.
- For BPM category post selected candidates the monthly income will be in between Rs.12,000-14,500/-
- For ABPM/ Dak Sevak category posts recruited candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.10,000-12,000/- based on Minimum TRCA duration.
Purely on score of 10th class Merit basis the engagement of participants will be done. If two candidates having same score then Date of Birth (DOB) will be considered to select.
Mode of submitting applications for TN Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 15th March 2019 to 15th April 2019 the online portal link will be in active mode.
How to Apply Online?
- Through http://appost.in/gdsonline/ candidates can submit their own application forms.
- Details to be needed while submitting application along with Registration number are
- Father’s name
- Mobile Number
- PH – Type of Disability
- State & Board in which SSC passed
- Year of matriculation pass
- SSC roll number of certificate number.
- Documents to be Uploaded
- Certificate of Disability
- Community Certificate
- Computer Certificate
- SSC Marks Memo
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 1/ 2 (who not qualified in first attempt)
- Date of Birth
Application fee should be paid by UR/ OBC/ EWS Male applicants is Rs.100/-
- TN Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification – Get Here
- Apply Online GDS Jobs in Tamilnadu Postal Circle
Live Openings in Tamil Nadu State