Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- Recruitment Bank Name: Syndicate Bank
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14
- Ref. No. HRD:LAT:REC:316
- Post Name: Specialist Officer (Manager & Assistant Manager) Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 08th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd May 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test/ GD/ Interview
- Exam Date: Intimated Soon
- Get more Government Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.syndicatebank.in/
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 – 14 Jobs
Syndicate Bank is hiring young professionals to fill up its Specialist Officer vacancies in various verticles/ scales. JMGS – I scale posts selected candidates will be under probation for a period of 2 years and MMGS II scale job holders will be in probation for one year.
Postulates must be willing to work at any place in the country. The selection of aspirants will be through online test/ group discussion/ interview session. 22nd May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications for Bank Jobs. https://www.syndicatebank.in/ is the official website to download complete job notification.
Syndicate Bank SO Vacancy 2019
The total number of Specialist Officer vacancies to be filled in Various verticals/ scales are 14. They are
- JMGS – I Scale vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Certified Ethical Hacker) – 02 Jobs
- Assistant Manager (Cyber Forensic Analyst) – 02 Jobs
- Assistant Manager (Application Security Tester) – 02 Jobs
- MMGS – II Scale vacancies
- Manager (Application/ Web Security Personnel)- 02 Jobs
- Manager (Computer/ Digital Forensic Specialist) – 02 Jobs
- Manager (IT Security/ Specialist) – 04 Jobs
www.syndicatebank.in Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are having below given eligibility conditions can apply and settle your career in the banking sector.
BE/ B.Tech Degree/ Post Graduation holders in relevant discipline from a recognised university can apply for SO Vacancy 2019.
- Assistant Manager
- The minimum age for applicants is 20 years.
- The maximum age for applicants is 30 years.
- Lower age limit for participants is 25 years.
- Upper age limit for participants is 35 years.
- The age relaxation for Scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe candidates is 05 years.
- For OBC category applicants the age relaxation is 03 years.
- Contenders those who recruited for JMGS I scale posts will get pay in between Rs.237000-42020/-
- For MMGS II Scale posts selected candidates will get pay in between Rs.31705-45950/-
The complete selection of candidates depends on their performance in Online Test/ Group Discussion and or interview session. So, aspirants be prepared to crack the Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019.
Mode of applying for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. From 08th May 2019 to 22nd May 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates log on to www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on the notification you are willing to apply.
- Thoroughly go through the terms and conditions.
- Download the application form.
- Duly fill it and attach all the necessary documents to it.
- Mail the scanned copy of application form to the email-id firstname.lastname@example.org
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Exam Pattern
Candidates have to clear the SO Online test of 200 marks. The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. Aspirants should note that there will be a penalty for the wrong answer. The exam paper will be in English and Hindi languages.
SO Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf
Candidates should cover the below given topics to attend the exam successfully. The topics are as follow
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Previous Papers
It is better to solve multiple Syndicate Bank SO Exam Question papers before attending the exam. You will get an idea on the question paper pattern. So as per the scheduled plan, you can prepare well for the exam. The collective set of Last 5 years Previous Question Papers are in down lines.
- Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Previous Question Papers PDF
- Syndicate Bank SO Solved Papers With Answers
- Syndicate Bank SO (Managers) Sample Test Papers
Best Syndicate Bank SO Books Pdf
Get free Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Preparation Books pdf which helps in your examination. The books we provided covered all the Syllabus topics.
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S Sijwali
- Objective General English (R.S. Aggarwal)
- How to Crack Test Of Reasoning by Jaikishan
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2019 Apply Online Link
Latest Trending Jobs to Apply