SSP Post Matric Scholarship Status 2021 – Overview
|Government Name||Karnataka Government|
|Name of Scheme||SSP Post Matric|
|Type||Pre-Matric & Post-Matric|
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2021
The State Scholarship Portal https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/ is the official website for students of Karnataka, to apply for Scholarships. These schemes will mainly help the grads of economically backward students of EBC/OBC/ST/SC and Minority Communities. Check all the details about the SSP Post Matric Scholarship and Apply Online Process and Application Status, etc details in the below sections.
New Update: Attach your Aadhaar number, to your bank account and NPCI to get post-matric plans Helpline: 080-44554455.
What is the Eligibility of SSP Post-Matric?
SSP Post Matric
- The Pupils should be from Karnataka.
- The yearly annual Income of the Family Should not be more than 2 Lakhs.
- Minimum he has to get 50% in this previous Exam.
- For Girls, 30% of the Quota is Reserved in this Scheme.
- Pupils who are taking admission in 11th, 12th, B. Com, ITI Courses are eligible.
- Grads from OBC, ST, SC, Central OBC, Minority, EBC can apply for this Scheme.
SSP Pre Matric
- This plan is for Pupils, whose Guardian/Parents from Unclean works.
- Their yearly Family Income should not exceed 1,00,000.
- Pupils have to get at least 50% in their previous board exams.
- Students from Class 10 and below standards are eligible for this scheme.
- Pupils from Minority communities are eligible for this scheme.
How Many types of Scholarships are there in Karnataka?
Social Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric for SC Students.
- Post-Matric for SC Students.
- Schemes for Pre-Matric grads whose parents are engaged in Unclean Occupations.
Tribal Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric for ST students.
- Post-Matric for ST Students.
Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Vidya Siri.
- Fee Concession plan.
- Stipend and Fee Concession for Nursing Students.
Department Of Minority Welfare
- Merit Cum Means.
- Fee Reimbursement.
What is an easy way to Apply for SSP Post Matric Scholarship?
- Eligible pupils can hit on the Direct link given on this page.
- When you reach the home page, you see different options.
- Hit on the “Create Account” and then click on the Pre-matric button.
- After that, you have to type your SATS ID and then hit on “Get Data”.
- After that portal will give you, the Grad Details.
- If you feel that the Shown Pupils details are correct, you can hit on Yes, if the Details are wrong, check SATS ID, if still, it shows wrong details, kindly contact your Institute.
- After that, you have to give your Mobile number and hit on submit button.
- The Login Credentials are sent SMS to the mobile number.
- The Grad has to give their login Credentials for Applying the schemes.
- After Completing the Login Process, they have to give their Aadhar Details.
- After that, it will show Your SATS particulars.
- If the Details are correct go forward with the application.
- After that, It will open a page with Different options like EID Number, Aadhar Number of Parent, Name as In Parent Aadhar, Bank particulars, then Hit on Save & Proceed.
- If the Aadhaar Authentication is successful, the page will show a message with particulars offered by you. If particulars are ok, press on “Yes” or click on “NO”
- After that, it will show you to provide the Caste Certificate particulars and click on Save & Proceed. Then, it will show you a message, with the Specifics entered by You. If Specifics exactly correct hit on “Ok” or Else press “No”.
- Then it will show you enter Income Certificate particulars, enter the Specifics & click on save & proceed. If the Specifics are ok it will show a message with particulars entered by you. If the Specifics match the exact particulars entered by you. Then Hit on “Yes” Or else Hit on “No”.
- After all these steps are completed, then it will show “Day Scholar” or “Hosteler” Options.
- Hit on the Options that you want.
- If you click on Hosteller particulars, it will show you Specifics to enter the Hostel Registered Address and Hostel Registration Name. Then you have to give your Specifics. And hit on Save & Proceed.
- Then it will ask you, that are you from Karnataka, if yes Hit on yes or else No, then hit on “No”.
- After this, It will ask you to Click on whether You are a “Renewal Student” if you are Renewal Student. Then click on “Yes” or click on “No”.
- If you are a “Renewal Student” you have to enter your Last year's Registration Number.
- And hit on Save & Proceed. Then you have to upload your Photograph of a Size less than 100KB. Then hit on Save Button.
- After that Acknowledgment is shown, and You can take the printout also. If the Registration is Successful, it will pop-up like this “Successful Registration Completion” SMS is sent to the mobile number that you have given.
Documents Required to Apply for SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Photographs of Passport Size.
- Aadhar number or EID number of Pupil and parent.
- Mobile number.
- Bank account Details.
- NSP ID.
- Caste & Income certificates.
- SATS ID.
- Marks memo of Previous Year.
Documents Required to Apply for SSP Post-Matric Scholarship
- Marks Memo of Previous Year.
- Study certificate.
- Caste & Income certificates.
- Hostel Registration certificate.
- Fee receipt.
- Social Welfare Department: 9008400010 / 9008400078
- Tribal Welfare Department: 080-22261789
- Department Of Minority Welfare: 080-22535931
- Backward Classes Welfare Department: 080-22374836 / 8050770005
Here are the facts that we have Given about the SSP Post Matric Scheme. In coming articles, we will provide more Data on this Topic. Comment below if you have any doubts regarding this plan.