SSC SR Recruitment 2019 Notification out. See SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2019 Notification details like starting date & last date to apply online, eligibility, the application process, fees, selection criteria, etc. Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for SSC Southern Region Jobs on or before the deadline i.e, 31st August 2019.
SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released the latest recruitment notification to fill 1351 Vacancies. With the release of SSC SR Notification, various vacancies under different departments/sections/ companies are going to be filled. The officials are going to conduct the SSC Computer Based Test (CBT) to select the eligible candidates. All the interested & eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before the due date i.e, 31st August 2019. For more details, refer the official SSC Southern Region website i.e, sscsr.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Notification 2019 Details
- Conducting Board Name: Staff Selection Commission, Southern Region
- Name of the Posts: Various.
- No. of Vacancies: 1351 posts.
- Type of Job: Govt Jobs Alert
- Starting date to fill the application form: Started
- Closing date to submit the application form: 31st August 2019 upto 5.00 PM
- Exam Date: 14th Oct to 18th October 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: http://www.sscsr.gov.in/
SSC Southern Region Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Computer Based Examination (CBE).
ssc.nic.in SR Application Process
Eligible candidates have to fill & submit the online application form through online mode on or before the due date i.e, 31st August 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
How to Apply for SSC Southern Region Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, ssc.nic.in or www.sssr.gov.in
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- Find the relevant notification link.
- Go through the instructions & guidelines provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay the required amount of application fee through online/offline mode.
- SC/ST/ESM/PWD (OH/VH/HH/Others) & women candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Live Job Openings