SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies : Various
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff
- F.No.3-3/2019-P&P-l (Vol. 1) – Short Notice
- Notification Release Date : 22nd April 2019
- Starting date of Application Process : 22nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 29th May 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online : 31st May 2019
- Last Date for Generation of Challan through Offline : 31st May 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 01st June 2019
- SSC MTS Tier – I Exam Date – 02nd August to 09th September 2019
- Download Free SSC MTS Model Question Papers
- SSC MTS Tier – II Exam Date : 17th November 2019
- Selection Process : Written Test
- Application Mode : ONLINE
- Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
- Check Sarkari Naukri
SSC MTS New Notification 2019 Released – 10,000+ Multi Tasking Staff Jobs
A new SSC MTS Short Notification has recently released in the Employment News paper of 20th April to 26th April 2019. The officials released SSC Multi Tasking (Non – Technical) Staff Examination 2019 Notification to provide job opportunities for incumbents in India to earn their daily wages.
In Different Ministries/ Departments under the Government of India and their attached / Subordinate offices during the period from 02nd August 2019 to 06th September 2019 (Tentative), selected candidates have to take over the duty of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Individuals those who are having just MATRICULATION or equivalent qualification from any recognized board can apply without fail for this SSC Multi Tasking Staff New Notification.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification 2019 – 20
As per the released press note, SSC will conduct Multi Tasking Staff Examination 2019 in the computer based mode. Previously the officials announced to release the Staff Selection Commission MTS notification on 03rd November 2019 but due to some reasons it was postponed and again it is in process to publish on 22nd April 2019. Job seekers get ready to apply for this SSC MTS Recruitment Notification as soon as it releases.
In “Central, Eastern, Northern, North Eastern, North Western, South, Western and other Regions the SSC MTS Vacancies 2019 will be filled. Candidates Date of Birth mentioned in SSC certificate should be original and there is a need of submitting DOB certificate at the time of document verification. Aspirants those who are in plan to lay their career in Central Govt sector and are ready to work at any place of the country can fill the SSC Jobs application form. The complete SSC MTS notification will be published at its official web portal https://ssc.nic.in/ on the 22nd Day of April 2019.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 Details
Number of SSC Multitasking Vacancies to be filled in the year 2019 are multiple. Around 10,000+ job vacancies under MTS (Non – Technical) namely Peon, Safailwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar etc will be filled.
Regions in which Multi Tasking Staff (Non -Technical) Vacancies going to be filled are
- Central Region (CR)
- Eastern Region (ER)
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)
- Northern Region (NER)
- North Eastern Region (NWR)
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)
- Southern Region (SR)
- Western Region (WR)
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will consider each and every point, appoints contenders those who satisfies the below given eligibility conditions.
Contenders those who cleared Matriculation Exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board can apply for this SSC MTS New Notification.
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST applicants is 5 years.
- 03 years age relaxation for OBC category applicants.
Nationality to Apply for SSC MTS Jobs
- Citizens of India
- Tibetan Refugee
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Contenders of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Salary
Candidates those who have applied for SSC MTS New Notification and got selected in the written test will get pay in the band 1 of Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
SSC Multitasking Staff Selection Process 2019
The Staff Selection Commission will organize a written examination which consists of two papers. Paper I is objective type and Paper II is of Descriptive type in nature. After completion of computer based test, contenders those who are shortlisted will be eligible to appear for document verification. The exact dates of examination are not yet disclosed.
SSC MTS 2019 Application Process
Aspirants must have to fill application form of SSC MTS New Notification 2019 through ONLINE mode only. No other modes of application submission is not encouraged. 29th May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Contenders may continually refer the official website of SSC from 22nd April 2019 to grab complete details.
How to Fill SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
- Visit official website of SSC i.e https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on SSC MTS New Notification 2019.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- If you are a new user, candidates have to register first.
- Applicants must possess valid mail id and phone number till the complete announcement of SSC MTS Results 2019.
- Log in with your Registration Id and Password.
- An empty application form which is to be filled will be displayed on your desktop.
- Enter all the required details and upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take print out of application form.
Application fee for General / OBC category applicants is Rs.100/- and there is no fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PH candidates.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates have to attend computer based exam of two papers. Paper I is for 150 marks, duration of the exam is 2 hours. Paper II is of descriptive type and maximum can be scored is 50 marks. In a 30 minutes duration candidates have to complete paper II. The SSC MTS Cut Off Marks will varies for different state category participants.
Paper I :
Paper II :
- SSC MTS New Notification 2019 PDF
- Apply Online SSC MTS (Non – Technical) Jobs 2019
- SSC Malti Tasking Staff Results
Live Openings in All Over India