Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification 2019 Highlights & Scheduled Dates in Detailed
- Organizing Board: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: Update Soon
- Post Name: LDC, DEO & Other Jobs
- Starting date & Last Date of Application Submission: 05/03/2019 to 05/04/2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee Online/ Offline Challan: 07th April 2019 (5: 00 PM)
- Date of Tier- I Exam : 01st July 2019 to 26th July 2019
- Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive) : 29th September 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Government Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019 Notification – Cut Off Marks, & Age Limit
Everyone will have a dream to secure CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOB. The strategies followed by aspirants to secure SSC Jobs will vary from person to person. At last the ultimate goal is to crack the SSC CHSL exam. Yes! The SSC CHSL Notification 2019 has published on 05th Day of March 2019. Job hunters are very excited to know when the SSC CHSL Notification Expected Date. Finally SSC Notification has released and the applications submission started from 05/03/2019.
Through this SSC CHSL Recent Notification, It is going to fill up “Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretarial Assistant, Postal Assistant and Data Entry Operator jobs” in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of Government of India. The shortlisting of candidates will be done through three tier exams, Tier I, Tier II & Tier III. The SSC CHSL Notification Admit Card will be released before 2 weeks of the exam. In the below session we provided you detailed information to clear your doubts and for further info visit official website.
The Number of vacancies going to be filled through this SSC CHSL Notification is not yet disclosed.To know SSC 2019 CHSL Vacancy Details state wise/ zone wise, Go to Candidate’s Corner =>Tentative Vacancy.
Post names are mentioned in the down lines.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- For DEO in office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C& AG) post applicants must pass 12th class in science stream with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- For other remaining posts the qualification is 12th class pass or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
Contenders those who are having age in between 18 to 27 years as on 01st August 2019 can apply. Applicants should not born before “02/08/2019” and not after “01/08/2019”.
Age relaxation is as follows.
- SC/ST : 05 years
- OBC : 03 years
- PWD (UR) : 10 years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) : 15 years
SSC CHSL Salary
- Hired contenders for LDC/ JSA post will be credited in their bank account every month of Rs.5200- 20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
- For the other above mentioned positions the pay will be in between Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.2400/-
Candidates have to face the below given exams to secure job in government sector. The SSC CHSL Exam Dates are mentioned in the above overview. Know the complete CHSL SSC Exam Pattern 2019 through official notification.
- The step by step recruitment of aspirants are
- Tier I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Descriptive Papers
- Tier III – Skill Test/ Typing Test
To attend for SSC CHSL Exam contenders have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode. Until 05th April 2019 (05.00 PM) the SSC CHSL Notification Apply Online 2019 link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to the required notification.
- Read out complete the Annexure – I and Annexure- II to know the instructions.
- While Proceeding with One Time Registration, the documents to be kept ready are
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Number/ Voter ID/ PAN/ Passport/ Driving License
- Matriculation Exam Year of Passing/ Roll Number
- Scanned Copies of Photo, Signature.
- Click on the SSC Registration Link and fill all details which are necessary.
- Make payment and Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Application Fee for Gen/ OBC category applicants is Rs. 100/- . SC/ST applicants are exempted from fee.
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Notification PDF – Download Here
- SSC CHSL Registration Link
Trending Live Openings