|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||LDC, SA, PA etc|
|Exam Name||CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2)|
|Start Date||3rd December 2019|
|End Date||10th January 2020|
|Tier I Exam date||17th August 2020 to 21st August 2020|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 Download
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level examination syllabus pdf is given here. Candidates can check SSC CHSL syllabus for Tier I, II and III exams. Follow SSC CHSL (10+2) exam syllabus and crack exam easily. The following sections are covered with CHSL exam topics, weightage, and other required info which is useful for your preparation.
Following of official SSC CHSL Tier I exam syllabus is very important to crack the exam. By knowing exact syllabus, you can able to save time without deviating to unnecessary topics. An aspirant should have awareness about accurate SSC CHSL 10+2 exam syllabus to get a score in test. Otherwise, we can't do anything. You just follow the given exam syllabus and make your preparation easy.
ssc.nic.in Syllabus For CHSL (10+2) Exam 2020
We came up with a piece of good news about SSC CHSL 2020. As the Staff Selection Commission has announced revised exam dates for all SSC exams, its time for gathering all required material for CHSl exam 2020. The SSC CHSL Exam is scheduled from 17th August 2020 to 21st August 2020 and 24th August 2020 to 27th August 2020.
Hurry up and start your preparation in a systematic manner. Gear up your strategy by referring official SSC CHSL exam syllabus 2020. We have updated Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier I, II and II examination syllabus in a detailed manner.
Main Topics in SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Syllabus 2020
- General Intelligence/Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
SSC CHSL Notification
Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Higher Secondary Level examination notification to fill 4000+vacancies in the central government. Really, it is a wonderful employment opportunity for candidates who are looking for latest govt jobs 2020. Use this opportunity by filling an online application before the last date.
To dig out the best one among all applicants, SSC is going to conduct three level examination process. Those are discussed in the following section.
- Tier I examination - Computer Based Test
- Tier II Examination - Descriptive Exam
- Tier III - Skill Test or Typing Test
Every applicant has to undergo these rounds and perform well to get settled in Central Govt through SSC.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern
|Tier Name||Exam Type||Topics Covered in Exam|
|Tier I||Computer-Based Test (CBT)||General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness|
|Tier II||Descriptive Exam||Essay Writing, Letter/Application Writing,|
|Tier III||Skill Test||Speed Typing Test in English/ Hindi|
The selection of the candidates will be purely on merit basis. Tier III exam is qualifying in nature. While selecting a candidate, Tier I & II exam marks will be taken in to account. Check here - SSC CHSL 10+2 exam pattern for more detailed question paper structure
ssc.nic.in CHSL Syllabus 2020 For Tier I
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
Questions will be asked from both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/ patternfolding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and de-coding
- Other subtopics on Numerical operations
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and
- Facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities etc.
- : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
- The environment around you
- Application to society
- Current events
- Everyday matters
- Experience in their scientific aspect
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries
- Economic Scene
- General policy and scientific research.
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Syllabus 2020
- Tier II exam will be done pen and paper mode
- It will be in the descriptive mode and conducted for 100 marks
- 1 hour time will be given for the exam
- Essay writing of 200 to 250 words
- Letter/ Application of 150-200 words approx.
- Should secure a minimum of 33% in Tier-II exam
- The question paper will be available in English and Hindi languages
SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier III Syllabus 2020
Skill Test For DEO
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key Depressions per a hour on Computer.
- Duration of the test will be 15 minutes
- For printed matter, speed of 2000-2200 key-depressions per hour on same computer
- For Data Entry Operator Grade A post, speed of 15000 key depressions per hour with 15 minutes time
- For printed matter, 3700-4000 key depressions in an hour
Typing Test - LDC/ JA/ PA/ SA
- 35 words per minute for the English Language
- 30 words per minute for Hindi language