SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Name: Combined Graduate Level
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam
- Tier-I Exam Date: 2nd to 11th March 2020
- SSC CGL Tier-II (CBE) Test Date: 22nd June to 25th June 2020
- SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date (Des): 22nd June to 25th June 2020
- Tier IV SSC Exam Date: Update Soon
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection Commission will issue the call letters for the Combined Graduate Level Tier I exam in the month of February 2020. Contenders who are done with the application process and waiting for the hall ticket can stay on this page. Here, we are giving the direct link to download SSC CGL Admit Card link, selection process, exam date, test pattern, hall ticket download steps, etc in the following sections.
Job hunters must have the valid/ correct Log In credentials such as the registration number, application number, date of birth, and password to check the SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Hall Ticket 2020. Aspirants should carry SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020 to the examination center without fail. SSC Call Letter acts as an entry card at the test hall.
ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Selection Procedure
Applicants of SSC CGL Notification 2020 must score the qualify marks in the 4 levels of the written examination to get a job.
- Written Test
SSC CGL Exam Date
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Tier I Exam from 2nd to 11th March 2020. Contenders who have filled the onli8ne applications must download SSC CGL Admit Card from the official site as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. Every applicant must attend the 4 levels of the SSC CGL Exam. The exam dates for SSC CGL Tier I, II, III, IV are along the lines:
- Tier-I: 2nd to 11th March 2020
- Tier-II (CBE): 22nd June to 25th June 2020
- Tier III Exam Date (Des): 22nd June to 25th June 2020
- Tier IV: Intimate Soon
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
SSC Combined Graduate Level Test Pattern for 4 tiers are given here. Intenders can get information like names of the subjects, type of questions, total marks, number of questions, maximum marks, and test duration from ssc.nic.in CGL Paper Pattern 2020. You can estimate the topic weightage, marking strategy, subject importance, and exam structure from SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper Pattern 2020.
SSC CGL Tier I Pattern 2020
- The online written test comprises 4 sections
- Each section has 25 questions, 50 marks
- One question carries 2 marks
- The questions in the exam are asked from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension
- The total time duration is 60 minutes
CGL Tier-II Question Pattern
- The written test has multiple-choice questions
- The total number of questions is 500
- Maximum marks are 800
- The duration for each subject is 2 hours
- The written test has 100 questions from quantitative aptitude, statistics, general studies, 200 questions from English Language and Comprehension
SSC CGL Tier III Test Pattern
- The descriptive questions in the test are related to English/ Hindi essay
- The total marks are 100
- The exam duration is 1 hour
SSC CGL Tier IV Paper Pattern
- SSC CGL Tier 4 exam is a computer skill test
- The test is conducted in two steps i.e CPT and Descriptive Test
Data Printed on SSC CGL Call Letter 2020
After downloading SSC CGL Admit Card 2020, you need to check the details mentioned on it. If there are any printing mistakes, intimate to the higher authorities for immediate corrections.
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Date and Time of the Test
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s and applicant Signature
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Registration/Application Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
Documents Required for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
Aspirants have to take any of the following documents to the exam along with the SSC Combined Graduate Level Hall Ticket. The list of documents is along the lines:
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Ration Card
- Call Letter
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
How to Download ssc.nic.in CGL Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e https://ssc.nic.in/
- At the latest news section of the SSC homepage, you can find the hall ticket download link
- Click on that relevant link and enter the correct Log In details
- Re-check the data and hit on the submit button
- A new page having Staff Selection Commission CGL Call Letter 2020 will get displayed
- Save and download the document
- Also, take a print out of the SSC CGL Admission Letter for future reference
Region-wise SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Admit Card 2020
|SSC Region||State Name||SSC Zonal wise Website||Download SSC CGL Admit Card PDF|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||Click Here|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Click Here|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net||Click Here|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org||Click Here|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Click Here|
|KKR Region||Karnataka and Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Click Here|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Punduchery, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
- When SSC board will release the CGL Tier I Admit Card?
Ans: Staff Selection Commission board will issue the call letter for Tier I written test in the month of February 2020.
2. When can I get the SSC CGL Call Letter for Tier I?
Ans: From the region official website, you can find the link to download SSC Combined Graduate Level I Hall Ticket 2020.
3. What the Log In details required to check the hall ticket?
Ans: Contenders must provide the mandatory details in the Log In page I,e username, password, and date of birth to fetch SSC Call Letter 2020.
4. What are the documents required to attend the SSC CGL Tier I Exam?
Ans: While going to take the written test, contenders must take the SSC CGL Admit Card 2020, one ID proof document for the sake of identification.
5. The data on the Staff Selection Commission Call Letter is incorrect. What Shall I Do?
Ans: If you found any incorrect data on the admit card, make an intimate to the higher officials immediately after downloading for making corrections.
6. I forgot password, how can I download SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier I Admit Card?
Ans: You can click on the forgot password button at the Log In page to regenerate the new password.
7. Shall I keep the tier I hall ticket after the completion of the exam?
Ans: Individuals must keep the print out of the admit card safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
8. Do I need to take the hard copy of the call letter to the exam hall?
Ans: Yes, you must take the print out of the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2020 to the examination center.
You Can Also Apply For