SSB Sub Inspector Admit Card 2019
Admit Cards for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) is going to be released by SSB (Sahastra Seema Bal) in the upcoming months. So, the applied candidates of SSB IDCE SI Recruitment 2019 get ready with the login credentials like registration number or application number, date of birth and password. Contenders can get an admit card by using these details. Is the official website to know to more about this SSB SI Admit Card 2019.
SSB LDCE SI Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Details Info
- Name of the Board: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Total No. of Posts: 63
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Ministerial)
- New Government Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 18th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination, PST, PET, Interview & Documents Verification
- Date of Written Exam: Update Soon
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Website: https://ssb.nic.in/
- Advertisement No: 334/RC/SSB/SI(Min)LDCE/2018/2091-2245
Download SSB SI (Ministerial) Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2019
The officials of SSB is busy in making arrangements to announce the release date of an admit card download link. We will inform you when it is released via this page. So, stay tuned with this us to know instant updates of SSB Admit Card & Exam Date. This article is furnished with details like selection process, documents to carry along with SSB SI admit card, details printed on hall ticket and how to download admit card. In general, SSB SI call letter is the only document which acts as an entry pass for participants to take part in the exam. The invigilator will not allow the candidates without having hall ticket to an exam hall.
Selection Process for SSB SI 2019
The enrolled candidates of SSB recruitment 2019 will be recruited on the basis of LDCE (Limited Departmental Competitive Examination). After completion of written test candidates have to face further rounds to complete selection procedure. Finally, the crew of SSB announces the merit list candidates.
- LDCE (Written Exam)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
Details Printed on SSB SI Hall Ticket 2019
Sahastra Seema Bal SI Admit Card 2019 carries useful stuff such as enrollment number, applicant’s name, date of examination, date of birth etc., They are on lines
- Name of the Applicant
- Reporting Time
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Father’s Name
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
Necessary Documents to take with applyssb.com Admit Card 2019
Along with the SSB SI hall ticket 2019 candidates need to carry a few additional documents to an examination hall. The examiner can find fake candidates by using these documents. The list is as follows
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
How to Download SSB SI Exam Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of SSB @ https://ssb.nic.in/
- Sahastra Seema Bal main page will open.
- Find the SSB Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2019 scrolling link on the home page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, SSB SI Exam 2019 Admit Card will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of the hard copy for further reference.
Download SSB SI LDCE Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: SSB SI LDCE Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can follow our site DRONA to know the latest details of both State and Central Government jobs in India through Employment News.
You May Also Like