Latest SSB LDCE SI Recruitment 2019
- Board Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Ministerial)
- Daily Employment News
- Advertisement No.334/RC/SSB/SI(Min)LDCE/2018/2091-2245
- Starting date of the Application Process: 18th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Date of Written Exam: Announced Soon
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://ssb.nic.in/
- SSB SI LDCE Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
SSB LDCE SI Recruitment 2019 – 63 Sub Inspector Jobs
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2019 is going to be conducted by SSB for filling up of Sub Inspector (Ministerial) jobs. The officials of Sashastra Seema Bal is inviting application forms for filling up of 63 Sub Inspector vacancies. https://ssb.nic.in/ is the official website portal to grab all the related details. 18th May 2019 is the last date for the submission of applications through offline mode. Under the Ministry of Home Affairs, the recruitment process is going to happen. You can also apply for the latest live Government Jobs in India.
Vacancies 2019 in SSB
The number of Sub Inspector (Ministerial) positions to be filled in Sashastra Seema Bal are 63. Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- UR: 50 Jobs
- SC: 09 Jobs
- ST: 04 Jobs
SSB LDCE SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who worked as ASI (Ministerial) of SSB with not less than 3 years post qualification experience on regular service as on 01st April 2018 can apply. Contenders have to clear LDCE in 3 chances.
Note: Candidates who are working as ASI on deputation basis are not willing to apply for LDCE for SI posts in SSB.
- There is no age limit for participants applying for Sashastra Seema Bal Job Vacancy. So, candidates of any age may utilize the chance.
Sub Inspector (Ministerial) Salary
The selected candidates as Sub Inspector (Ministerial) will get pay as per department norms. Contenders may check the official advertisement to know the monthly pay scale details.
SSB LDCE SI Selection Process
- The complete selection of individuals will be through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). Know the exam date by checking the official job notification.
ssb.nic.in Application Process
Mode of applying for SSB LDCE SI Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 18th April 2019 to 18th May 2019, candidates can send their own complete application form to the below given address.
How to Download the Application Form?
Contenders can download the SSB Sub Inspector Application form by clicking on the below below-given send it to the address mentioned below.
ARC, FTR HQ SSB, Ranikhet.
SSB SI Exam Pattern
Candidates have to attend the written exam of two papers, Paper I and Paper II. Each paper duration is one hour and the maximum marks can be scored by the applicants is 100 marks in each paper.
- SSB LDCE SI Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Sashastra Seema Bal Sub Inspector Jobs Application Form
You Can Also Apply For