SSA Telangana Hall Tickets Released. Candidates who applied for the Telangana Samagra Shiksha Recruitment should download the hall tickets to appear in the write the exam. Get the admit card download link of SSA TS Exam here.
Samagra Shiksha Telangana Hall Tickets 2019 – Overview
- SSA Telangana DEO, System Analyst Hall Tickets Released – Download Now
- Name of the recruitment board: Samagra Shiksha, Telangana
- Job Role: MIS Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer, Inclusive Education Resource Persons
- Vacancy Count: 704
- Work Location: Telangana
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Criteria: Written Examination
- Exam Date: 23rd & 24th December 2019
- Sarkari Naukri 2019 -20
- Official website: samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
SSA Telangana Hall Tickets 2019 Download
Samagra Shiksha, Telangana is going to dispatch the admit card for various exams such as MIS Coordinator, Assistant Programmer, Data Entry Operator, System Analyst, Inclusive Education Resource Persons. Candidates who wish to appear in the exam should download the admit card and take a hard copy of it.
Without hall ticket, the exam controller doesn’t allow you to write. A direct link will be given to get the SSA TS to admit card here once it is out. Everyone has to provide valid login details to download the hall ticket.
After getting the exam call letter, you have to verify the details presented on that. If you found any mismatch, then immediately contact the authorised person and make necessary changes.
How Can I Download TS SSA Hall Ticket?
- Candidates are advised to open the official website of Telangana Samagra Shiksha
- The website link is samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the given link
- After getting the Home Page, check for the Latest Announcements
- Click on that and provide the correct details
- Press the Submit button
- Then a new window will open on your screen with your hall ticket
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam centre along with valid ID proof
What are the details required to get TS SSA Various Exams Hall ticket?
- Application Registration ID or User Name
- Date of Birth Or Password
SSA Telangana Exam Scheme/Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam pattern for SSA Telangana exams is given here. Aspirants have to check the complete details regarding the exam such as the name of the subjects, total marks, exam duration, total number of questions, etc. with the help of the SSA TS test pattern. You can know the topic-wise weightage, main subjects, marking scheme, paper pattern information. The following section covered the exam pattern with complete information.
- There are 2 parts in the exam
- The exam will be in objective mode
- Every part consists of 50 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total marks for the exam are 50.
- Part I is going on general awareness and general English subjects
- The questions presented in Part II are related to the respective subject
- Exam questions will be in the English Language
- The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes
SSA Telangana Recruitment 2019 notification
SSA Telangana initiated a recruitment notification to fill 704 vacant posts. Willing one has to submit the online application for Assistant Programmer, MIS Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, System Analyst, Inclusive Education Resource person posts.
To pick out the right one from all applicants, the SSA TS framed the following rounds as the selection process
- Computer-Based Written Test
Details Printed on the SSA Telangana Admit Card 2019
The following are the particulars that are presented on the TS SSA Hall Tickets
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Test Centre
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the exam
ID Proofs To Carry
- Driving License
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card