SSA Chandigarh Exam Syllabus 2019
- Board Name: Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh(SSA)
- Download Free SSA CHD Last 5 Years TGT Previous Papers
- No. of Vacancies: 196
- Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teachers
- State Wise Govt Jobs 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Official Website: ssachd.nic.in
- Check for Haryana Govt Jobs 2019
- Look into Punjab Govt Jobs 2019
Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Exam Syllabus 2019
SSA CHD trained Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus is updated here as per the official notification released by the Board. It is an important information that every individual wants to know before going to face the written exam. You can easily understand the exam pattern and syllabus as make the perfect preparation plan to score well in the written test. Guys, Understanding about Question Paper Structure is very important before starting the preparation. You can avoid unwanted topics which are not covered in the exam paper and focus more on topics from where you will get the questions. Furthermore check SSA CHD TGT Recruitment 2019.
SSA Chandigarh Trained Graduate Teacher Selection Procedure
The Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment Board will prepare the selection list of applied candidates through Written Exam.
Exam Pattern of SSA Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2019
Applicants of Chandigarh SSA TGT Recruitment 2019 will face an written exam which is a part of selection process. The details of Samagra Shiksha Written Exam is mentioned here. The Final selection to the TGT post will be purely based on Objective Type Written Exam Only.
- It is an Objective Type Written Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- 150 are the total no of questions appeared in the written exam.
- Duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Marks for the exam is 150. Each Question Carries ONE Mark.
- For Each Wrong Answer Type Question, you will be penalized by 0.25 Mark.
Download Samagra Shiksha Chd Exam Syllabus 2019
- General Awareness and Reasoning
- Information Communication Technology and Teaching Aptitude
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Hindi Languages Test and Comprehension
- English Languages and Comprehension Test
- Specialized Subject Related Questions.
You May Also Like