SPSC New Programmer Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: 11/SPSC/EXAM/2019
- Post Name: Programmer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 18th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th July 2019
- Current Govt Jobs to Apply
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Sikkim Programmer Jobs 2019 – Apply @ spscskm.gov.in
Public Service Commission of Sikkim cordially invites online application forms from candidates interested to work in Sikkim State Subordinate Information Technology Service as a Programmer. Postulants can take part in this Sikkim Govt Jobs Notification if you satisfy all the eligibility conditions. The engagement of candidates will be purely on a Temporary basis.
Currently, there are only 15 empty positions are available for filling through direct recruitment. The last date for acceptance of applications would be 17th July 2019. Candidates can find the Eligibility, Pay scale and Selection Process details of Programmer in below segments. During the submission of the applications for SPSC Recruitment 2019, participants must follow all the instructions one by one.
Sikkim SPSC Vacancy 2019
The number of Programmer vacancies to be filled in Sikkim Public Service Commission is 19. Category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- UR – 02 Jobs
- Bhutia Lepcha – 03 Jobs
- OBC – 04 Jobs
- ST – 02 Jobs
- SC – 01 Job
- Primitive Tribe – 01 Job
- Most Backward Classes – 01 Job
- Weaker Sections of the Society – 01 Job
Programmer Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor degree holders or Full-Time Course in Master of Computer Application (MCA) or full-time course in MSC (IT) degree holders from a recognised university/ institute can apply for these jobs.
- Applicants should have knowledge of any of the state languages.
Coming to the age limit, the minimum age for applicants to apply is 18 years and maximum upper age limit is 40 years as on 31st May 2019. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category applicants as per department norms.
Sikkim PSC Programmer Salary
- The hired candidates for Programmer post will get a monthly income in level 12.
The selection of participants will be done through written examination. Later on, candidates have to attend for Viva-voce/ Interview followed by Scruinity of documents.
SPSC Programmer Application Process
Submit an application for SPSC Programmer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. Candidates can apply by 17th July 2019 through a proper channel.
How to Apply Online?
- Aspirants log on to the official website of SPSC.
- Go to Advertisements page and tap on the notification you are ready to apply.
- If you possess the eligibility, then click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the empty application form and make payment.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.
- Application for applicants is Rs.150/-
You Can Also Apply For
- South India Bank New Vacancies 2019
- NPCILStipendiary Trainee/ Technician Jobs 2019 Notification
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
- JMI Professor Jobs 2019
- BEL Manager Jobs 2019 Recruitment
Candidates, you can get the new recruitments taking place in various states and other central government departments by simply subscribing to our job portal Drona.In