SPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020- Overview
- Board Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Adv No: 02/SPSC/EXAM/2020
- India Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: Lecturer
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date for Application Submission: 10/02/2020
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Sikkim Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Sikkim
- Official Site: spscskm.gov.in/
PSC Sikkim Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Sikkim psc is inviting applications through online from the candidates who are looking for govt lecturer jobs in Sikkim. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking for SPSC current jobs. With 15 lecturer posts in various departments, the notification has been released with an Advt No 02/SPSC/EXAM/2020. Candidates who are interested in SPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 can apply online at the official website i.e. spscskm.gov.in
Drona has provided you with all the important data for Sikkim PSC recruitment 2020 along with the selection process, Application procedure, job location, salary, application fee, etc..
SPSC Sikkim job vacancy 2020
- Name of the posts: Lecturer
- Total number of vacancies: 15
Post Name with No of Posts:
- Lecturer in Mathematics-
- 1- UR, 1- BR, 1- OBC(CL)
- Lecturer In Science-
- 1- UR, 1- BL, 1- OBC(CL), 1-OBC(SL)
- Lecturer With Nepali
- 1- UR
- Lecturer In English-
- 1- UR, 1- BL
- Lecturer In Social Science
- 1- UR
- Lecturer In Education
- 1- UR
- Lecturer In Health & Physical Education
- 1- UR, 1-BL, 1-OBC(CL)
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Eligibility
- Lecturer in Mathematics- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in mathematics and M.Ed or M.A
- Lecturer In Science- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry or biology M.Ed or M.A
- Lecturer With Nepali- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in Nepali and M.Ed or M.A
- Lecturer In English- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in English and M.Ed or M.A
- Lecturer In Social Science- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in history, political science, geography or economics and M.Ed or M.A
- Lecturer In perspective or foundation of Education- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in Philosophy, sociology, psychology and B.Ed or D.El.Ed
- Lecturer In Health & Physical Education- Masters Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in physical education.
- Some Other Qualifications
- Candidate should know the state languages and also comfortable with Sikkim custom usages.
- Age limit
- Candidate should be equal to 21 years of age and more but, should not exceed 40 years as per the company norms
SPSC Lecturer Selection Process
Candidates have to apply through online link on the official website before 10/02/2020 then after the eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and then followed by an interview.
Application Process to Apply for SPSC Lecturer Jobs
How to apply steps:
- Visit the official website spscskm.gov.in
- Read all the instructions on the advertisement page carefully before you start applying as this is the only option to apply no other mode of application is applicable.
- The deadline to apply for Sikkim psc recruitment 2020 is 10/02/2020
- Once you completed filling the application form then, pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- through debit, credit card, net banking, etc.. this application fee will not be refunded.
- If you belong to Pwd class then, you need not pay any application fees.
- Now it’s time to download the admit card, if you are eligible for the exam then, your admit card can be downloaded after a notification is released for the same on the official website spscskm.gov.in/
- And you may have to carry your admit card along with identity proof like Aadhar card, driving license etc.. to the exam centre
Application Fees for SPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- Application fee of Rs. 150/- through debit, credit card, net banking, etc. is to be paid
- If you belong to PWD class, then you can skip this and submit the application
As per the official notification, it is only clear that you will be getting paid when you are in training or probation period but, not the exact value of salary.
latest Govt Jobs in India
- Karnataka Bank Officer Scale recruitment 2020
- MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
- Latest Indian Post Office Jobs 2020
- Latest 2020 Sarkari Jobs