SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2019
Sikkim Public Service Commission is all set to release SPSC General Duty Medical Officers Admit Card 2019. The applicants of SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2019 can have the information about the SPSC Admit Card 2019 as well as written exam date. Furthermore, make use of direct link attached here to download your SPSC Hall Ticket 2019. Continue reading this page till bottom section so that you can complete details about hall ticket.
SPSC GDMO Hall Tickets 2019 Overview
- Recruitment Board Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Total No. of Posts: 34
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers
- Starting date of The Application Process: 01st May 2019
- Check more Government Jobs 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Website: http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: 08/SPSC/EXAM/2019
Download Sikkim PSC GDMO 2019 Admit Cards
Eligible and preferable contenders can utilize the useful link enclosed at the end of the page to get Sikkim PSC Admit Card 2019. For more information about SPSC General Duty Medical Officers, Recruitment Notification 2019 candidates may visit the official site http://www.spscskm.gov.in/. In this article, aspirants can also know at what time admit card download link will be in an active stage using the given availability links. Furthermore, this page is furnished with related stuff such as selection criteria, exam date, documents to carry along with SPSC Admit Card to an exam hall and details printed on Sikkim PSC GDMO hall ticket. Look at more Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for SPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection process for SPSC Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on the basis of written examination. Qualified contenders will have to face further rounds in order to get a job in Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Necessary ID Proofs to carry along with SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2019
Along with SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2019, intenders need to carry a few additional documents to an examination hall for the sake of identification. They are on lines
- College ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Voter ID
Details Enlisted on Sikkim PSC GD Medical Officers Hall Ticket 2019
Usually, aspirants are suggested to verify the information on GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 after completion of the download. They are in the following fashion
- Aspirant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
Download Steps for SPSC GDMO 2019 Hall Ticket
- Visit the official web portal of Sikkim Public Service Commission @ http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- Find out an appropriate link of Sikkim PSC GDMO Call Letter 2019 and hit on it.
- Fill up the required details of application number and password.
- After entering the details once again verify them and hit on submit button.
- A new page will be displaying SPSC Admit Card 2019 to download.
- At last, take a hard copy of SPSC Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it for the written exam without fail.
Download SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2019
To Get SPSC GDMO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Click Here
Follow our website DRONA to know live updates of both State and Central Government jobs in India through Rojghar Samachar.
You May Also Like