Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Southern Railway
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142
- Get more TN Govt Jobs
- Post Name: JE/ P.Way/ TMO
- Starting date of the Application Process: 20th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th June 2019
- Selection Process: General Departmental Competitive Examination
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Notification
Southern Railway of Chennai calls up application forms from candidates having eligibility to apply for RRB Jobs 2019. The contenders those who are willing to work as Junior Engineer/ P. Way & JE/ Track Machine Organization posts can apply for this job notification without fail. The regular serving employees working in the pay level 6 or below VII CPC can participate in the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) on the announced date. The selected candidates have to work at Branches of Headquarters/ Divisions/ Extra Divisions/ Production Units/ of Southern Railway.
Southern Railway JE Vacancies
The number of positions to be filled in Southern Railway, RRC, Chennai is 142. Category wise allotment of vacancies is as follows.
- Junior Engineer/ P. Way – 84 Jobs
- SC – 16
- ST – 07
- OBC – 19
- UR – 42
- Junior Engineer / TMO – 58 Jobs
- SC – 08
- ST – 05
- OBC – 14
- UR – 31
sr.indianrailways.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who completed B.Sc or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control Engineering from a university can apply for JE vacancies. Get more
Upper age limit for UR category applicants is 42 years, OBC is 45 years and SC/ST is 47 years as on 01st July 2019.
JE Selection Process
Candidates selection would be made through the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) followed by verification of certificates and medical examination. The exam dates will be soon intimated.
RRC JE Application Process
Apply for Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. From 20th May 2019 to 06th June 2019 candidates can submit applications on prescribed format.
How to Download the Application Form?
By using the below-given links, candidates will be able to download the application form. After downloading the form candidates fill it and send it to the address specified below.
The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No, 5, Dr PV. Cherian Raod, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.
- Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Southern Railway Jr. Engineer Application Form
Also Search For New Jobs
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
- RFCL Non – Executive Recruitment 2019
- EPFO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- CCATN Group C Recruitment 2019
- Kanchipuram District Court Recruitment 2019
Job needed candidates can get State & Central Govt Job Openings taking place in all over India by continuously referring to our job portal Drona.in. Here you can also get related Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Cutoff Marks, Answer Keys etc.