Get Latest Railway Job Alert from this page. RRC Southern Railway Exserviceman Recruitment 2019 Notification download link is dispatched here. Postulants who want to work in the Railway department can apply for RRC Southern Railway Helper Jobs on or before the last date i.e, 12th September 2019. Look down to the following sections to know the full details of RRC SR Recruitment 2019 Notification like eligibility, selection process, salary, apply online links, etc.
RRC Southern Railway Notification 2019
Recently, Southern Railway has issued RRC SR Notification for the engagement of Ex-Servicemen in safety categories of Bridge Organisation, Track Machine Organisation and other similar technical safety categories of Southern Railway on a full-time contract basis. The officials have also invited the online applications from Ex-servicemen who have passed Army Class-1/SSLC/MATRIC/Equivalent with an age limit of 18 to 50 years. The RRC Southern Railway Online Application forms are opened from 14th August 2019. 12th September 2019 is the closing date to submit the application form for RRC Southern Railway Jobs.
Job hunters who are looking for Latest Railway Jobs can grab this chance by applying before the deadline. Other information related to RRC Southern Railway Exserviceman Recruitment 2019 like vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important links, apply online dates, etc are shared on this page.
Southern Railway (SR) Level 1 Recruitment 2019 Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Southern Railway
- Name of the Posts: Trackman, Helper & other posts
- Advt No: P(P)135/I/1/TMR/Vol.II
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2393 posts.
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Starting date to apply online: 14th August 2019
- Closing date to submit the application form: 12th September 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ or http://www.rrcmas.in/
RRC SR Chennai Level I Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2393 posts.
Southern Railway Helper Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The upper age limit of the applicants should be 50 years as on 13/08/2019.
- An ex-serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent will be considered eligible for engaging on a contract basis.
RRC SR Trackman, Helper & Pointsman Selection Process
- Shortlisted Ex-Servicemen will be called for verification of original documents.
- Those have to attend the document verification, along with all relevant original certificates, at the date, time & venue specified by Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Ex-servicemen who have succeeded in Document Verification have to appear for the Medical Examination.
- The list of Ex-servicemen to be engaged on contract basis will be based on the length of Military Service after the successful Document Verification.
Southern Railway Level 1 Jobs Pay Scale
Selected candidates for Level 1 Posts will receive a consolidated pay scale (approximately) as follows.
- Z Class: Rs. 22,968/-
- Y Class: Rs. 24,660/-
- X Class: Rs. 27,072/-.
RRC Southern Railway Exserviceman Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
All the interested & eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form through online mode on or before the due date i.e, 12/09/2019. Follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply for RRC Chennai Southern Railway Level 1 Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://iroams.com/RRCExman/recruitmentIndex
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, find “Click here to view full notification” tab.
- Click on the link to download the official notification.
- Go through the details provided in it.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Click here to Apply” tab.
- Check the details provided & click on “Proceed to Next Page”.
- Before filling the form, read the declaration.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Review & confirm the filled details.
- Enter OTP to submit the application form & print the acknowledgment form.
- Keep the hard copy of the Southern Railway Exserviceman Recruitment application form for future correspondence.
Other Related Links