South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019
Good News!!! South Indian Bank has released the latest notification for the recruitment to the vacant posts of Probationary Officers. So, for the jobs seekers, it is a good opportunity to get a job in Bank of South Indian as PO. Besides, all the interested candidates can apply the application form for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019. The online applications submission process will be started on 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019. https://www.southindianbank.com/ is the official link to know the details of this employment notice.
Candidates can know the entire details of South Indian Bank PO recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application process, application fee, how to apply online, exam pattern etc. And have a look at more Bank Jobs 2019.
Bank of South Indian PO 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: South Indian Bank
- Total No. of Posts: 160
- Post of the Vacancy: Probationary Officers
- Starting date of the Application Process: 19th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2019
- Online Test Date: 25th June 2019
- Category: New Government Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion & Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com/
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
Overall 160 vacancies are waiting to fill by the eligible candidates for Probationary Officer posts in the Bank of South Indian. But the number of vacancies is provisional and may vary conceding to the actual requirements of the bank.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
The eligibility criteria are clearly mentioned in the educational qualification section. Candidates can go through that section, whether they are eligible before going to apply.
Interested candidates in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 must possess the educational qualification for Probationary Officers are X/SSLC/XII/HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Contenders those who are willing to apply for PO jobs they must have age limit is 25 years. Contender should be born not earlier than 07th June 2019 and later than 30th June 2000.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be by 05 years (upper age limit).
The probationary period for those who have appointed for PO posts will be 02 years. Job confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
The selected contenders will get a monthly income is based on IBA approved pay scale is Rs. 23,700- 980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus DA, HRA & allowances.
Selection Process for PO Jobs 2019
The mode of selection will be done through Online test, group discussion and personal interview for applied candidates of South Indian Bank Recruitment. Contenders who have qualified in online test i.e., the first round will be promoted to group discussion (second round) and followed by a Personal Interview. Finally, after completion of the selection procedure, the crew of the bank will announce the selected candidate’s list on their official website. They are as follows
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The selected contenders can be appointed in any designations/profiles at any branches/offices/departments as the requirements of the bank from time to time. The profile for appointed aspirants includes branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, credit processing centres etc.
The mode of applying is through ONLINE for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019. Applicants must remember one thing is that no other mode of application will be accepted.
Applicants while submitting the application form, need to pay an application fee. Category wise application fee is mentioned below
- For General Category Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Category Rs. 200/-
How to Apply Online for Probationary Officer Jobs 2019?
- Firstly, log in to the official website of South Indian Bank.
- The official website of South Indian Bank is https://www.southindianbank.com/
- Now, you will be directed to the home page of Bank of South Indian.
- Later, visit the Latest Announcements and click on the Bank of South Indian 2019.
- Download Probationary Officers Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF.
- Go through the instructions carefully before applying for the PO Jobs.
- Then, click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the required details like Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID etc.
- Verify the details filled before submitting them and then tap on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of PO Application Form 2019 and keep it for future reference.
Essential Points to be Remembered Before Registration
Before going to apply online, contenders should remember below-mentioned points
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with a black link)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
- Signature in CAPTIAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- The left thumb impression must be properly scanned and not smudged.
- Enter the necessary details/documents ready to make an online payment.
- And enter valid personal email ID and mobile number.
Exam Pattern for Probationary Officers Written Exam
By knowing the exam pattern of written exam for PO posts, candidates can easily know the scheme of exam and get good marks. The list is given below
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude -40 questions, 50 Marks & 40 minutes.
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness – 40 questions, 50 Marks & 20 minutes.
- English Language – 40 questions, 50 marks & 40 minutes.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 40 questions, 50 marks 7 40 minutes.
- Total of 160 questions, maximum marks is 200 and 140 minutes.
- The written exam will be in English.
South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2019
Soon after completion of online applications submission process, the crew of South Indian Bank will release the call letters 2-3 weeks before the online test. The online test will be on 25th June 2019. So, candidates need to keep the login details aside to download an admit card from the official site when the download link is in an active stage.