South India Bank (SIB) Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- Recruitment Bank Name: South India Bank
- Total No. of Posts: 385
- Post Name: Probationary Clerk
- Vacancies to be filled in North & South Zones
- Starting date of the Application Process: 19th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th June 2019
- All India Govt Jobs to Apply
- Date of Online Test: 26th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Personal Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- South India Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- South India Probationary Clerk Results 2019 – Check Here
- Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com
South India Bank 385 Clerk Vacancies in North & South Zones
Hello, Job seekers! Pay attention to these newly released Bank Jobs career opportunity notification. The firm of South India Bank is ready to engage talented candidates as Probationary Clerks to work in various states located in North Zone and South Zone. Overall 385 South India Bank Clerk Vacancies are at present ready to be filled. Postulants must be very careful during application submission. The application should be sent only through ONLINE mode on or before 30th June 2019.
Hired aspirants will be under probation for a period of 6 months and they must be willing to work at any place of the country. Contenders appointed to take up the duty of CLERK will have an attractive salary per month. The selection of candidates will be held through Online Test followed by Personal Interview. Any candidates who studied from SSC to Graduation can apply for South India Bank Recruitment before the end date. In the down lines, we made for you available all the necessary information in a clear format for your sake, go through it.
South India Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019
365 empty positions of Probationary Clerk are going to be filled through this Latest South India Bank notification. In various states, recruitment is going to be held and the names are mentioned in down lines.
- North Zone: 75 Jobs
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- South Zone: 310 Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh
- Puducherry (UT)
- Tamil Nadu
SIB Probationary Clerk Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for any government job in India, One should possess the complete eligibility details like Education Qualification, Age limit.
Good to know that candidates those who passed SSC/ SSLC/ 10+2/ HSC/ Graduation degree holders with minimum 60% marks under regular course done candidates can apply without fail.
- Contenders those who have born not earlier than 01st July 1993 and not after 30th June 2000 can take part in this Vacancies of South India Bank.
- The upper age limit for UR candidates is 26 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST postulants is 05 years.
South India Bank Clerk Salary
- Contenders who are going to join as Probationary Clerk will get pay between
- Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540/-
- Along with the South India Bank Clerk pay scale, candidates will also get DA, HRA and other allowances per month.
South India Bank Probationary Clerk Selection Process
The selection commission has strictly announced to conduct the Online test and Personal interview in order to filter out the talented person. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 26th July 2019. As this South India bank Recruitment is taking place all over India, participants will face a very tight competition, get ready for that and prepare well by following the below-given syllabus topics.
southindianbank.com Application Process
Contenders if you obey all the terms and conditions, then without late apply for this South India Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019 candidates can submit their own application perform according to the instructions. Applicants should be ready with all the scanned copies of documents as per the dimensions for uploading during the application procedure.
Steps for South India Bank Probationary Clerk Apply Online Process
- Candidates click on the official website of South India Bank.
- Go to the Careers Page.
- Click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible then click on the Apply Online lin which will be opened in a new screen.
- Then “Click for New Registration” button.
- Enter your Contact details and Mail Id.
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- After that click on the login button.
- Fill the application form with all your unique details.
- Upload all the documents given below and make payment through ONLINE.
- Left Thumb Impression.
- Academic and Other related documents.
- Handwritten application by only applicant mentioning that all the documents uploaded correctly.
- Recheck all the entered details and tap on the Submit button,
- Take the application form a xerox for future purpose.
- Application fee for General Category participants is Rs.600/- and SC/ST is Rs.150/-
- Candidates should pay the application fee through ONLINE mode from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019
South India Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
Coming to the exam pattern of Clerk Exam, the online test will be conducted only in English Languages. So participants must have command on the particular language to answer the questions.
- Maximum marks can be scored is 200 Marks.
- Duration of the exam would be 140 Minutes.
- The number of questions to be answered by Participants is 160 Questions.
- Penalty for the wrong answer is 1/4 mark.
SIB Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
Knowing SIB Clerk Exam Syllabus will help you to get a good score in the upcoming Online Examination which is going to be organized on 26th July 2019. Aspirants can get an overview of the South India Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus in the Page. Generally, the questions are going to be prepared from 4 topics which we listed below. If you are able to get a complete grip on the syllabus topics, you will be able to answer all the questions correctly.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 40 Marks
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 Marks
- English Language – 40 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 40 Marks
- South India Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
Note: Candidates if you are facing any issues during application submission or have any related queries, you can simply contact to Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or else you can also mail to email@example.com