Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: South Goa District Court
- Vacancies Count: 99
- Advertisement NO:- DSC/MAR/EXE-65/2019/2675
- Name of the Post: Driver, System Assistant, Peon & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 13/03/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30/03/2019
- Selection Process: Interview/ Type test/ Comprehensive Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website : http://southgoacourts.nic.in/
- Check Government Jobs 2019
South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019 – 99 Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Peon Jobs
South Goa District Court has released a job advertisement for filling up of 99 empty positions of System Supervisor, Lower Division Clerk, System Assistant, Process Server, Watchmen and Other jobs. The candidates are going to work on TEMPORARY Basis. If you are okay with all the terms and conditions can submit applications upto 30th March 2019. @ http://southgoacourts.nic.in/ you can download the complete job notification as well as can get the details you required. You can get latest jobs which releases all over the India through Daily Employment News.
South Goa District Court Vacancies
99 vacant positions are currently ready to be filled by incumbents in District Court South Goa.
- Stenographer Grade III – 10
- System Supervisor – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 25
- System Assistant – 02
- Driver – 02
- Process Server – 27
- Watchman – 03
- Middle School passed or 08th class passed candidates are eligible to apply for watchman, peon, process server, bailiff and driver posts.
- Matriculation/ SSC is the qualification to apply for lower division clerk, stenographer posts.
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA passed contenders can apply for system supervisor post.
- Diploma in computer science holders can apply for system assistant post.
- Upper age limit for Gen/ UR category applicants is 45 years.
- Age relaxation for physically disabled candidates is 10 years and OBC is 03 years.
Post wise pay scale level details are as follows.
- Stenographer & System Supervisor : Pay Matrix Level 4
- Lower Division Clerk, System Assistant & Driver : Pay Matrix Level 2
- Bailiff, Process Server, Peon & Watchman : Pay Matrix Level 1
Candidates performance in interview test/ typing test/ comprehensive tests will be considered for placing them in respective designations.
Mode of applying for South Goa District Court Recruitment 2019 through Offline mode. 30th March 2019 is the due date for submission of applications. You can also know various Goa Jobs 2019
How to Apply Online?
http://southgoacourts.nic.in/ is the link for downloading the job application form and send it to below given address.
Office of The Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margo.
- South District Court Goa Steno, LDC & Peon Jobs Notification PDF
- South District Court Jobs Application form
Latest Openings to Check