|Name of the Recruitment Board||South Central Coalfields Limited (SCCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||88, 585 posts|
|Name of the Posts||MTS Surveyor, Junior clerk & Other posts|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||25th July 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||24th November 2019|
|Job Type ||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
South Central Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2019
Are you eagerly waiting for SCCL Jobs? If your response is yes, then you are on the right page to the full details. Recently, South Central Coalfields Limited has announced SCCL Recruitment 2019 Notification for filling 88585 vacancies of MTS Surveyor, Junior Clerk & other under special recruitment drive for GEN/SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates. Aspirants who fulfil the requisite qualifications can utilize this opportunity & start filling the application form. The apply online link will be available from 25th July 2019 up to 24th November 2019 on its official portal i.e, http://www.scclcil.in/
Jobless contestants who are looking for Govt Jobs can apply for South Central Coalfields Limited SCCL Jobs on or before the due date. Other details of South Central Coalfields (SCCL) Recruitment 2019 like vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, apply online link, etc are provided in this page. Go ahead & look at the details thoroughly.
- Name of the Posts: MTS Surveyor, Junior clerk & Other posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 88, 585 posts
The post wise splitting of vacancies is as below.
- MTS Surveyor- 20390
- Accounts Clerks- 322
- Accountants- 140
- Junior Clerk- 382
- Computer Operator and Pro Assistance- 5224
- Stenographer English- 1600
- Stenographer Hindi- 1600
- Secretarial Assistant- 560
- Electrician- 5970
- Fitter Posts- 4376
- Welder (Gas and Electric)- 3200
- Welder (Mig & Arg)-4380
- Turner- 7430
- Machinists- 6135
- Diesel Mechanic- 4850
- Draughtsman (Civil) -2480
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)- 3798
- Plumber- 5670
- Trade Supervisors-2230
- Carpenter- 4200
- Junior Mechanical Engineers-430
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers- 1250
- Forklift Operators- 720
- Junior Civil Engineer-640
- Junior Electrical Engineer- 430
- Assistant Manager-178
- Total No. of Vacancies: 88, 585 Posts
Category wise splitting of vacancies:
SCCL MTS Surveyor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The two important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for SCCL Jobs are as follows.
The age limit of the applicants should be as follows. (as on 25/07/2019)
- Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 to 33 years
- SC/ ST Aspirants: 18 to 35 years
The educational qualification may vary from post to post. So, candidates have to possess the requisite qualification according to the post they are willing to apply.
- MTS Surveyor: 10th Pass
- Accounts Clerk: 10+2 Pass
- Accountants: Any Graduate.
- Junior Clerk: 10+2 Pass
- Computer Operator & Pro Assistance: Any Graduate.
- Stenographer English/ Stenographer Hindi: 10+2 Pass
- Secretarial Assistant: Any Graduate.
- Electrician/ Fitter: ITI/ Diploma
- Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Welder (MIG & VRG)/ Turner: Trade Certificate.
- Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic: ITI/ Diploma
- Draughtsman (Civil): Diploma/ B.Tech.
- Plumber/ Carpenter: Trade Certificate.
- Trade Supervisors: Diploma
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Heavy Vehicle License.
- Forklift Operator: Trade Certificate.
- Junior Civil Engineer/ Junior Mechanical Engineer/ Junior Electrical Engineer/ Asst. Manager: Diploma/ B.Tech.
SCCL Draughtsman, Fitter, Turner, Welder Posts Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the Online & Written Examination.
South Central Coalfields Limited Jobs Salary
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates according to the post they are recruited in.
- MTS Surveyor: Rs. 23852 +TA + DA + HRA
- Accounts Clerk: Rs. 26500 +TA + DA + HRA
- Accountants: Rs. 31200 +TA + DA + HRA
- Junior Clerk: Rs. 26500 +TA + DA + HRA
- Computer Operator & Pro Assistance: Rs. 29350 +TA + DA + HRA
- Stenographer English/ Stenographer Hindi: Rs. 24830 +TA + DA + HRA
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 33000 +TA + DA + HRA
- Electrician / Fitter/ Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Welder (MIG & VRG): Rs. 31200 +TA + DA + HRA
- Turner: Rs. 22400 +TA + DA + HRA
- Machinist: Rs. 19000 +TA + DA + HRA
- Diesel Mechanic: Rs. 23370 +TA + DA + HRA
- Draughtsman (Civil): Rs. 32650 +TA + DA + HRA
- Plumber/ Carpenter: Rs. 31200 +TA + DA + HRA
- Trade Supervisors: Rs. 33800 +TA + DA + HRA
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Rs. 28200 +TA + DA + HRA
- Fork Lift Operator: Rs. 24000 +TA + DA + HRA
- Junior Civil Engineer / Junior Mechanical Engineer/ Junior Electrical Engineer: Rs. 34900 +TA + DA + HRA
- Asst. Manager: Rs. 46800 +TA + DA + HRA
SCCL Computer Operator and Pro Assistance Application Process
The Online applications will remain active from 25th July 2019 upto 24th November 2019 on its official portal i.e, http://www.scclcil.in/. Willing aspirants who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for SCCL Jobs on or before the due date. Follow these simple guidelines while applying for South Central Coalfields Limited Vacancy.
How to Apply for SCCL MTS Surveyor Jobs?
- Go to the official website i.e, http://www.scclcil.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- Then, click on the Careers tab.
- Select the “Notifications” link & click on it.
- Then, hit on the related link “SCCL NO.CIL – 2019-Important Notice for the Candidates Detailed Centralised Employment Notice For SCCLCIL Recruitment ''.
- Read the details mentioned in the official SCCL notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Now, click on the Online Application tab to register yourself.
- Enter the relevant information on the page to login to open the application form
- Now, enter your details and upload the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the “Submit” button.
- Verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- After completion of the application process, candidates send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to the given address. The application form should reach the given address by latest 4/12/2019.
South Central Coalfields Ltd., Manpower Department,
4/A, Gulabestate, Safed Pool. Unk Road,
Andheri Kurla Road, Mumbai- 400072, Maharashtra.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically backward class: Rs. 180/-
Candidates have to pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or pay offline through E Challan.