South 24 Parganas DEO Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) South 24 Parganas
- Job Role: Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total Number of Posts: 88
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Exam Date: November 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: November 2019
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Type: West Bengal State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Official Portal: s24pgs.gov.in
- Indian Govt Jobs
South 24 Parganas Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2019
District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) South 24 Parganas Laboratory Technician Admit Card in November 2019. So, the candidates who have finished the application procedure can get a direct link to download s24pgs.gov.in Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2019 at the end of this page.
Applicants must carry South 24 Parganas Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall. Without having the admission card, no one is allowed to take the written test. Therefore, get District Health and Family Welfare Samity Hall Ticket 2019 and exam date from the following sections.
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Selection Procedure
District Health and Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas is conducting the following rounds as selection process to hire the skillful candidates for Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS), Staff Nurse – ARTC, Medical Officer, Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Laboratory Technician for ULBs under NUHM, Laboratory Technician (Blood Bank), ICTC Laboratory Technician, ICTC Counselors, Lady Counselor, Immunization Volunteer (IVs), Accounts Personnel, Senior Treatment Supervisor, and Other Posts.
- Written Test
S24 Parganas DEO Exam Date 2019
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Medical Officer Written Test is going to conducted on November 2019. Job applicants can download DHFWS Senior Treatment Supervisor Admit Card 2019 as early as possible.
Data Printed on South 24 Parganas Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2019
After downloading the DHFWS South 24 Parganas Staff Nurse Call Letter 2019, aspirants need to check whether the data present on it is correct or not. If you configure any printing mistakes, inform to the higher officials as soon as possible.
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
Documents to take with South 24 Parganas LT Admit Card
Contenders should take any one of the following important documents to the examination hall along with South 24 Parganas Data Entry Operator Hall Ticket 2019.
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download South 24 Admit Card 2019
- Visit the District Health and Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) South 24 Parganas official site, i.e. http://s24pgs.gov.in/s24p/
- In the Updates section of the home page, you will get the South 24 Parganas Laboratory Technician Admit Card 2019 link.
- By hitting on that link, a new login page will be displayed.
- Enter the details like Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Password in the fields.
- Cross-check the given details and click on the submit button.
- Download the call letter and take a hard copy for future usage.