Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim organises the teacher eligibility test to fill the primary level (classes I-V) and Elementary Level (classes VI-VIII) teacher posts. Candidates who are looking for teacher jobs in Sikkim state can apply for STET 2020 before the last date. Go through the entire article for the required info about the teacher eligibility test, Sikkim.
Sikkim TET Exam 2020 – Details
- Name of the conducting body: Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim
- Sikkim Govt Jobs 2020
- Exam Name: Sikkim TET (Teacher eligibility test)
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Application Mode: Online
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Exam Level: State
- Exam Frequency: Once a year
- Official website: http://sikkimhrdd.org/
- Latest TET Notification
- Exam duration: 150 minutes
- Pass certificate validity: 5 years
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
sikkimhrdd.org Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination conducted to recruit the best and efficient candidates as teachers. This is the most awaiting notification in Sikkim. Every year, lakhs of aspirants apply for teacher eligibility test in Sikkim. Here, we provide complete information about STET.
Sikkim TET 2020 Exam Dates – Tentative
The following are tentative important dates that should remember to apply for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- Sikkim TET notification release date: October 2020
- Online application form starting date: November 2020
- Application process last date: November 2020
- Fee Payment Last date: November 2020
- Application form print out last date: November 2020
- Sikkim TET admit card release date: December 2020
- STET Exam Date: December 22
- Preliminary exam key release date: December 2020
- Answer Key objections date: December 2020
- Final answer key release date: January 2020
- STET Results declaration date: January 2020
Eligibility For Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Candidates who wish to fill the Sikkim TET online application form should meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should complete the graduation to apply for teacher eligibility test
- Age Limit Required: Applicants age should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years
- Candidates should be Indian/ Tibet/ Nepal/ Bhutan Citizens only.
Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim conducts the below-mentioned selection round
- Written test
Candidates should secure qualifying marks in the written test to qualify in the exam.
How To Apply For STET 2020
The below section covers the application form filling guidelines. By following the given steps, candidates can complete the application process without any mistake.
Sikkim TET Application Process
- Visit the Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim official website, i.e. http://sikkimhrdd.org/
- Search for Sikkim TET and click on that
- Find the STET Registration and press that button
- Go to the Candidate Registration
- Read complete instructions
- If all the conditions are accepted then click on the declaration checkbox
- After that go for Apply Here
- Enter the asked details. The following are the details that are required while filling the application form
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Employment status
- Aadhaar number
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Second language
- Date of birth
- Exam centre preference
- Qualifying degree
- First language
- Status of the qualifying exam
- Any relaxation
- Press the submit button.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned photo and signature
- Press Save and Submit button
- Then your application will be completed successfully
Candidates should take care of the details entered in the application form. The Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim doesn’t allow the candidates to edit the entered information.
Sikkim TET Application Fee
The following are the application fee details of Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
- For General/ OBC – Rs 600/- (Single Paper) & Rs 1200/- (Two Papers)
- For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) – Rs 400/- (Single Paper) & Rs 800/- (Two Papers)
- Persons with Disability – Rs 100/- (Single Paper) & Rs 200/- (Two Papers)
Exam Pattern For Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
Knowing the STET exam pattern is very important while going to make a preparation plan. The exam pattern helps you in knowing the topic-wise weightage, the number of marks allotted for each subject, exam duration and other details.
- The exam will be conducted in Offline mode
- Total subjects in the test are 5
- Question will be asked on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language-I (Hindi), Language-II (English/Urdu/Sanskrit), Mathematics and Environmental Studies
- Total exam duration is 150 minutes
- Number of the question asked in the exam – 150
- Total marks allotted for the test – 150
- Paper will be available in English and Hindi
- Each subject carries 30 marks
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
The STET exam syllabus topics are given below. Candidates should know the complete syllabus topics to crack the Sikkim teacher’s eligibility test.
The following are the main topics
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language-I (Hindi)
- Language-II (English/Urdu/Sanskrit)
- Environmental Studies
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2020
After the completion of the STET application process, aspirants are waiting for the hall ticket release date. The Sikkim TET Hall ticket is compulsory to take the exam. Candidates should download and take a hard copy to write the exam. We provide a valid link to download STET call letter here. After getting your admit card, you should verify the details printed on it. If you find any error, then immediately contact the authorised persons and make necessary changes before the exam.
Answer Key For Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test
Before the declaration of the results, the Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim provides the answer key for Paper I and Paper II exams. Aspirants can download the preliminary exam key and verify the answers. If you want to raise any objections, then go through the official website. Within a few days, the officials will release the final key.
Sikkim TET Notification 2020 Cut Off
Cut off is a minimum qualifying mark that should be secured by an aspirant to get a call for the next level of the selection process. While deciding the cut off for STET Notification 2020, the Human Resource Development Dept, Sikkim considers various factors.
- For General – 60% (90 marks)
- For SC / ST / OBC / Ex-S / PWD – 55% (83 marks)
Sikkim TET Results 2020
The Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test results are available on its official website. The board members don’t give any prior info regarding the results to the candidates individually. We are the first one to update the STET exam results once it is out. Candidates should provide the login details to get the results
- Examination Section Education Department,
- Tashiling – Gangtok,
- Sikkim – 737103