Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Admit Card – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
- Exam Name: Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam 2019
- Official Site: http://www.spscskm.gov.in
- Name of the category: Admit Card
- Exam date: 17th November 2019
- Admit Card Availability Date: 08th November 2019 to 16th November 2019
- Notification No.: No: 89/SPSC/EXAM/2019
- Selection process: Written test and Viva Voce
- Name of the Posts: Multipurpose Health Worker Posts
- Get Sikkim State Government Jobs here.
- Job Category: PSC Jobs
- Work Location: Sikkim
- Indian Govt Jobs
Sikkim PSC MPHW Admit Card 2019
Sikkim Public Service Commission has released Sikkim PSC MPHW Admit Card 2019. Applied individuals must download Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Admit Card 2019 from the below sections. You must have Registration ID or Registration Unique Code and Password to collect the Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam Call Letter.
After downloading the Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Hall Ticket 2019, applied contenders must cross-check the details present on it if you come across any printing mistakes, inform to the Sikkim Public Service Commission higher officials immediately.
Sikkim PSC MPHW Selection Process
- Written test and
- Viva Voce
Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam Date 2019
Sikkim Public Service Commission Multipurpose Health Worker Exam is going to be conducted on 17th November 2019. Aspirants who have applied can download Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Admit Card as early as possible to avoid the stress at the end moment.
Data on Sikkim PSC MPHW Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name of the Candidate
ID Proofs to Carry With SPSC MPHW Exam Admit Card 2019
You can carry anyone the following mentioned documents as an identity.
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download SPSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam Admit Card 2019
- Primarily, visit Sikkim Public Service Commission official site, i.e. http://www.spscskm.gov.in
- On the welcome page, you can get the SPSC Multipurpose Health Worker Exam Call Letter 2019 link.
- Click on that relevant link.
- Enter details in the login credentials.
- Verify the provided data and submit the details.
- Later, a new page with a Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Admit Card 2019 will get opened.
- Download Sikkim PSC Multipurpose Health Worker Hall Ticket 2019 PDF.
- Take the print out for further reference.