SGPGIMS Sr Jr Resident Hall Ticket 2019 Link will open quickly. Applicants can download SGPGIMS Lucknow Admit Card directly from this page. So, the applied candidates of SGPGIMS Residents Recruitment 2019 written test dates, selection process details here. Contenders can also visit the official page, i.e., www.sgpgi.ac.in to know more about the examination.
Lucknow SGPGIMS Senior Resident Exam Details
- Organization Name: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Job Role: Junior Resident, Senior Resident & others
- Total Number of Available Vacancies: 239
- Mode Of Application: Online/ Offline
- SGPGIMS Part A Exam date: 11th August 2019
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Part B, department objective assessment Exam date: 13th August 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination/ Interview
- Look at more UP Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Web Portal: http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/
- SGPGIMS Lucknow Sr & Jr Residents Results 2019
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Lucknow
- Advertisement Number: I-17/ACAD /19/80/2019-20
SGPGIMS Resident Admit Card 2019
Here is the excellent news for the aspirants who are waiting for SGPGIMS Lucknow Senior Resident Hall Ticket release date. The officials will announce the availability of admit card one week before the test date. So contenders can download SGPGIMS Lucknow Admit Card 2019 from the below attached link. The written exam details are also as follows
SGPGIMS Lucknow Junior Resident Exam Date 2019
As of now, SGPGIMS Junior Demonstrator written test dates are 11th & 13th August 2019. Applicants need to attend the written exam on the specified date without failure. You can also get the admit card 2019 link here.
Selection Process of SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019
As per the information available on SGPGIMS Senior Resident Official Notification, the selection process has two rounds. Individuals need to qualify in the selection procedure steps to crack a job.
- Written Test
Details Printed on SGPGIMS Lucknow Admit Card 2019
Applicants need to verify the information enclosed on your hall ticket before going for the test. In case you meet any mistakes on it, then report to the SGPGIMS board members immediately.
- Enrollment No
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator Signature
- Examination Name
- Name of the Board
- Exam Centre with Full Address & Centre Code
- Reporting Time
- Candidate Photo with Signature
- Fathers/ Guardians Name
- General Instructions to Exam Takers
- Exam Date & Timings
- Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
Necessary Documents To Carry With SGPGIMS Hall Ticket 2019
While going for the exam, candidates are advised to carry any one of the below-mentioned ID proof. With the help of ID proof, invigilator can decide whether the person was eligible or not.
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Employee ID
- Any ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
- Bank Passbook containing Photo
- Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with Photo
- College ID
- Permanent Driving Licence
Steps To Download sgpgi.ac.in Jr Resident Admit Card 2019
- Candidates need to visit Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Official Website: www.sgpgi.ac.in to get its call letter.
- On its home page at announcements section, search for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Admit Card Link.
- Else, people can utilize the below link to fetch hall ticket.
- Click on that link.
- Now you can see login page with registration number & date of birth fields.
- Applicants need to fill out the required data and hit on submit button.
- Later, SGPGIMS Senior Resident Exam Hall Ticket with your information is loaded on the next page.
- Download it and take a hard of that call letter and keep it safe.
- Carry that admission card while attending the exam.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Jr Demonstrator Call Letter 2019
You can Also Apply For