SGPGI Recruitment 2019 Notification – Brief Information
- Conducting Authority Name: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Job Designation: Senior Resident, Junior Resident & Other Posts
- Total Vacancy count: 239 Posts
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Advertisement Number: I-17/ACAD /19/80/2019-20
- Initial Date to fill the Application form: July 2019
- Last Date for the submission of Online application: 28th July 2019 upto 5 PM
- Closing date to pay the Application fee: 28th July 2019 upto 5 PM
- SGPGIMS Part A Exam date: 11th August 2019
- Part B, department objective assessment Exam date: 13th August 2019
- Application Mode: Online/ Offline
- SGPGIMS Senior, Junior Residents Admit Card 2019
- SGPGIMS Lucknow Sr & Jr Residents Results 2019
- Official Portal: www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment 2019
If you are one among those candidates eagerly looking for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Go ahead & grab the full details of SGPGI Recruitment 2019 details on this page.
Recently, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has announced a new job notification for the recruitment of eligible applicants for Senior resident (Hospital services)/PDAF/PDCC /PDF/Sr. demonstrator/Medical Physics resident/Junior resident (NonAcademic) posts. Application forms are also invited from the qualified Indian nationals to appoint them for the above-said posts in the following specialties. The Closing date for the submission of www.sgpgi.ac.in recruitment 2019 application form is 28th July 2019.
All the interested candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019. Then, start filling the application form. After the completion of filling the form, send the application form & other required documents to the given address on or before the deadline.
Here we are presenting the complete details regarding SGPGI Trauma Center Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, SGPGIMS Notification & Apply online links, etc.
SGPGIMS Vacancy 2019-20
The vacancies of Senior Resident (Hospital Services)/PDAF/PDCC /PDF/Sr. Demonstrator/Medical Physics Resident/Junior Resident (NonAcademic) posts are going to be filled in the following specialties.
PDF/ Senior Resident (Hospital Services)/ PDAF Posts:
- Anaesthesiology: 26 Posts
- Cardiology: 02
- Hematology (Clinical Hematology): 07
- Hematology (Lab Hematology): 01
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology : –
- Critical Care Medicine: 22
- CVTS: 08
- Emergency Medicine: 24
- Endocrinology: –
- Gastroenterology: 02
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 03
- Surgical Gastroenterology (LTU): 04
- Hospital Administration: 04
- Maternal and Reproductive Health: 06
- Medical Genetics: –
- Microbiology: 02
- Neonatology: –
- Nephrology: 03
- Urology: 05
- Neurology: 02
- Neurosurgery: 20
- Neurosurgery (Neuro-Otology): 01
- Nuclear Medicine: 01
- Ophthalmology: 04
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: –
- Paediatric Surgical Super Specialties: 06
- Pathology: 04
- Plastic Surgery & Burns: 07
- Pulmonary Medicine: 08
- Radiodiagnosis: 16
- Radiotherapy: 02
- Transfusion Medicine: 09
Medical Physics Resident Posts:
- Radiotherapy: 02
Senior Demonstrator Posts:
- Molecular Medicine: 03
Apex Trauma Centre
- Lab Medicine: 03
- Forensic Medicine: 03
- Obs. & Gynae: 04
- Orthopedics: 05
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 04
- Psychiatry: 01
- Trauma Surgery: 12
Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Posts:
- Apex Trauma Centre: 03
Total No. of Vacancies: 239 Posts
SGPGI Senior Residents Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested & willing candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions like age limit, qualification, etc to get eligible for SGPGI Jobs.
- The upper age limit for Senior Residents/ PDAF/ PDC courses is 37 years.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years is given to the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age relaxation is not applicable to the PDCC/PDAF courses.
- There is no upper age limit for PDF courses.
- The age limit for Senior resident of Hospital administration is 40 Years.
- Candidates should have completed a degree from a recognized institute to get eligible for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019.
- The officials will conduct the selection rounds i.e, Written Examination/ Interview to recruit the eligible candidates for SGPGI Vacancy.
- The board will offer an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
www.sgpgi.ac.in Junior Resident 2019 Application Process
The application process for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2019 is completely offline. Candidates can get the step by step process of filling the application form here. While applying, candidates have to submit the copy of the Medical registration from the Medical council of India or State Medical council/proof of recognition of degree from Medical council of India or with State Medical council.
Candidates have to send the filled application along with the print out of application form and all necessary documents by 01st August 2019 through courier or speed post through an envelope superscribed “Application for the entrance exam of SR (HS)/ PDAF/PDCC/ PDF/Sr. Demonstrator/Medical Physics Resident” and “Application for Senior Resident for Apex Trauma Centre” along with advertisement number to “Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226014“.
How to Apply for SGPGI Senior Demonstrator Jobs?
- Postulants have to click on the link attached below (from Useful Links).
- Read the SGPGIMS Recruitment 2019 notification details carefully.
- Fill the Application form & attach all the required documents.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address before the due date.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee according to the category as prescribed in the official SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment notification.
You can Also Apply for