SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5500
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- New Govt Jobs to Apply
- Starting date of the Application Process: 27th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd July 2019
- Selection Process: Merit & Documents Verification
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 5500 Vacancies
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is inviting application forms from candidates those who are interested to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year. In the different units/ areas located in India, the Trade Apprentice positions will be filled. http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in is the official web portal of SECL. In computer operator and programming assistant, stenographer, secretarial assistant, fitter, electrician, welder, machinist, diesel mechanic, draughtsman, mechanic, plumber, carpenter trades the positions will be filled. 23rd July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. The selection of contenders will on merit basis and followed by documents verification.
SECL Vacancy 2019
The number of trade apprentice positions to be filled in South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) is 5500.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 1400 Jobs
- Stenographer (English) – 50 Jobs
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 50 Jobs
- Secretarial Assistant – 50 Jobs
- Electrician – 1600 Jobs
- Fitter – 1500 Jobs
- Welder – 390 Jobs
- Turner – 50 Jobs
- Machinist – 50 Jobs
- Diesel Mechanic – 120 Jobs
- Diesel Mechanic (Civil) – 25 Jobs
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 15 Jobs
- Mechanic Auto Electrical And Electronic – 100 Jobs
- Plumber – 50 Jobs
- Carpenter – 50 Jobs
secl.gov.in Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants those who are willing to apply for SECL Apprentice Vacancy 2019, those candidates must obey the below-given eligibility conditions.
Candidates those who qualified ITI course from an institute recognized NCVT/ SCVT or passed 8th Class/ SSC from a recognized board can apply for these SECL Apprentice Jobs 2019.
Aspirants age should not be more than 16 years in Draughtsman, COPA, Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant trades. And for other trades, the age should be more than 18 years.
Apprentice Stipend in SECL
- Candidates those who have selected as Apprentice will get pay of Rs.7, 665/- per month.
SECL Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates merit in all semesters will be considered in order to hire talented persons as a trade apprentice.
Mode of submitting applications for SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 23rd July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. Candidates must be ready with all necessary documents for uploading during application submission.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of SECL.
- Click on the notification you are in plan to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible click on the Apply Link.
- Fill the form and upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
Take a Look at Live Openings
- Latest Bank Jobs 2019
- RRB Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- ESIC Jobs 2019 Notifications
- NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2019
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019
Candidates can know the latest job notifications taking place across different states and other central departments of India. You can also find the jobs as per your academic qualification and also download Latest Employment News.