|Name of the Bank||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Department Name||Department of Economic and Policy Analysis|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Internship Duration||12 Months|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||10th June 2020|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
SEBI Internship Programme 2020
Securities and Exchange Board of India has issued an advertisement for the Internship Program in the Legal Department. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this internship programme. Aspirants who are interested and satisfy the eligibility conditions for SEBI Internship Program 2020-2021 on or before the end date. The last date to submit the applications is 10th June 2020.
SEBI Internship Program Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 years full-time PhD from a recognised university/ institution.
- A PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics.
- The minimum aggregate in post-graduation is 60% or equivalent CGPA
- You should have knowledge and skills in Statistics
- Programming knowledge of R/Python is desirable.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Other Related Posts
sebi.gov.in Internship Programme Selection Process
The selection of contenders for the SEBI Internship Programme 2020 is done by conducting the interview for shortlisted one.
- Shortlisting and Interview
- The selected intenders will get a stipend of Rs. 35,000 per month and Unfurnished shared accommodation are provided for outside Mumbai interns, lunch/refreshment.
SEBI Internship Programme 2020 Application Process
- Open the Securities and Exchange Board of India official website i.e https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Download the SEBI Internship Program for the Department of Economic and Policy Analysis Notification
- Read the complete details
- If eligible, then write your details like application form on a plain paper
- Send the hard copy of application form to the postal address
- Submit the scanned application to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief General Manager,
- Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1SEBI Bhavan,
- C 4 A G Block,
- Bandra Kurla Complex,
- Bandra East,
- Maharashtra, India. 400051