SCERT Resource Person Jobs 2020 – Brief Information
- Name of the Recruitment Organisation: State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Job Designation: Subject Specific Resource Person
- Notification Release Date: 02nd January 2020
- Mode of Application: Online
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Total Number of Posts: 158
- Opening Date to Fill Applications: 13th January 2020
- Closing Date to Fill Applications: 27th January 2020
- Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: New Delhi
- Official Website: http://edudel.nic.in/
SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Recruitment 2020
State Council of Educational Research and Training has published a notification for Subject Specific Resource Person. Contenders can apply online for 158 vacancies of SSRP posts. The board released a public notice for the engagement of Subject-Specific Resource Persons on a contract basis. You must go through the SCERT SSRP Notification 2020 before filling the applications.
Aspirants should check the eligibility conditions, selection process, application procedure, and salary of SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Recruitment 2020 Notification. The online application link is active from 13th January 2020 to 27th January 2020.
- Job Role: Subject Specific Resource Person
- Total Number of Posts: 158
The category-wise number of vacancies are here:
- Hindi: 10
- English: 20
- Math: 20
- Science: 20
- Social Science: 50
- Health and Physical Education: 10
- Arts: 10
- Music: 8
- Computer Education or Computer-Aided Learning: 10
- Total: 158
SCERT Resource Person Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who have finished post-graduation degree in the relevant subject with at least 555 from a recognized university.
Contenders must possess a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in a recognized school/educational organization. One who has an M.Ed degree are exempted from the requirements of experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Selection Process
The selection of aspirants for SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Posts will be based on the aspirant’s performance in the interview.
State Council of Educational Research and Training Salary
- The selected contenders in SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Recruitment will get a salary of Rs. 50798/- per month.
SCERT Jobs Application Process
Job seekers who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply online for SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Jobs. Follow the below instructions and how to apply steps while submitting the applications.
How to Apply for the SCERT Posts?
- Visit State Council of Educational Research and Training website i.e http://edudel.nic.in/
- At the recruitment section, you can find SCERT Subject Specific Resource Person Notification
- Download advertisement and ensure the eligibility criteria
- Eligible aspirants can click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the applications with the appropriate details
- Submit the applications
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage
You Can Also Like