SBI SCO Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board: State Bank Of India
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Starting date of Application Process: 22nd January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 11th February 2019
State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2019 Notification – 16 Jobs
State Bank of India popularly known as SBI is inviting online applications forms from candidates who are capable of holding the designation of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). From 22nd January 2019 candidates may start applying for Bank Jobs 2019. Through step by step procedure candidates will be engaged. https://bank.sbi/careers/ is the official website portal for more particulars about the job advertisement.
Total Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies to be filled on regular basis in SBI are 16.
- Deputy Manager (Debit Card Operations) -01
- Deputy Manager (Govt. e- Marketing)-01
- Manager (Debit Card Marketing)-01
- Manager (Smart City Projects)-03
- Manager (Transit/ State Road Transport Corporation)-03
- Manager (UPI & Aggregator)-07
MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBM/ equivalent degree holders having minimum post qualification experience are only eligible to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019 Jobs.
Minimum age for MMGS-III applicants is 27 years, maximum age is 35 years.
Minimum age for MMGS-II applicants is 28 years, maximum age will be 37 years.
Selected candidates for Middle Management Grade Scale-II posts is Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
Selected candidates for Middle Management Grade Scale-III posts is Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- Short List
Mode of applying for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 Notification is through ONLINE mode. From 22nd January 2019 to 11th February 2019 candidates can apply online.
How to Apply Online?
https://bank.sbi/careers/ is the link to apply online.
Gen/ OBC applicants-Rs.600/-