SBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2019
Are you looking for Bank Jobs? If yes, then don’t panic because SBI has announced the latest recruitment notification for Special Cadre Officers on 21st May 2019. So, job hunters can utilise this good opportunity by applying the application form on or before 12th June 2019. Here you can find the direct link to fill the form duly which is in later modules. Degree completed guys are eligible for Special Cadre Officers. Refer the lower sections to know entire info about SBI SCO Recruitment.
- Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Total No. of Posts: 579
- Post Name: Special Cadre Officers
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st May 019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th June 2019
- Selection Process: Shortlisting & Interview
- Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/07
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Vacancy Details of SBI SCO 2019
The total of 579 posts is going to be filled by State Bank of India in 2019 for Special Cadre Officers.
Name of the Post: Special Cadre Officers
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 01 post
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) – 01 post
- Relationship Manager – 486 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 posts
- Customer Relationship Executive – 66 posts
- Zonal Head Sale (Retail) (Eastern Zone) – 1 post
- Central Operation Team Support – 03 posts
- Risk & Compliance Officer – 01 posts
Educational Qualification for SCO Jobs
The minimum qualification for SCO jobs is a degree course completion certificate. Those who have completed Degree, MBA/PGDM from recognized college/university And must possess 3 years of work experience are eligible for Special Cadre Officers.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below
- For Head department: Min 35 years and Max 50 years
- For Central Research Team: 30 years and Max 45 years
- For Relationship Manager: 23 years and Max 35 years
- For Relationship Manager (Team Lead: 28 years and Max 40 years
- For Customer Relationship Executive: 20 ears and Max 35 years
- For Zonal Head Sales: Min 35 years and Max 50 years
- For Central Operation team Support: Min 30 years and Max 40 years
- For Risk & Compliance Officer: Min 25 years and Max 40 years
Based on profiles selected candidates can get an annual income is given below
- For Head department: Rs. 80.00 lacs to Rs. 99.62 lacs
- For Central Research Team: Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 45.00 lacs
- For Relationship Manager: Rs. 6.00 lacs to Rs. 15.00 lacs
- For Relationship Manager (Team Lead): Rs. 10.00 lacs to Rs. 28.00 lacs
- For Customer Relationship Executive: Rs. 2.00 lacs to Rs. 3.00 lacs
- For Zonal Head Sales: Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 45.00 lacs
- For Central Operation team Support: Rs. 10.00 lacs to Rs. 15.000 lacs
- For Risk & Compliance Officer: Rs. 22.00 lacs to Rs. 27.00 lacs
In general, the team of SBI will select the applicants based on shortlisting and interview. Candidates those who have shortlisted are eligible for further round called interview. Finally, the crew of SBI announces the selected candidate’s list.
Mode of applying is through ONLINE for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 notification from 23rd May 2019 to 12th June 2019. Candidates need to upload important documents while applying an application form.
- For General/EWC/OBC candidates application fee is Rs. 750/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee is Rs. 125/-
How to Apply Online?
- First, visit the official website of SBI.
- SBI website is https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Search for SBI SCO recruitment 2019 notification.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Fill all the details in an application form.
- Once check the details before submitting.
- Upload required important documents while submitting a form.
- At last, take a print out of that form for further use.
- SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Online Apply Link for SBI Bank SCO Jobs 2019
You May Also Like
- TISS Teaching Jobs 2019
- BPRD Recruitment 2019 Notification
- DRDO CEPTAM Technician Notification 2019
- ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2019
SBI SCO Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board: State Bank Of India
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Starting date of Application Process: 22nd January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application : 11th February 2019
State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2019 Notification – 16 Jobs
State Bank of India popularly known as SBI is inviting online applications forms from candidates who are capable of holding the designation of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). From 22nd January 2019 candidates may start applying for Bank Jobs 2019. Through step by step procedure candidates will be engaged. https://bank.sbi/careers/ is the official website portal for more particulars about the job advertisement.
Total Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies to be filled on regular basis in SBI are 16.
- Deputy Manager (Debit Card Operations) -01
- Deputy Manager (Govt. e- Marketing)-01
- Manager (Debit Card Marketing)-01
- Manager (Smart City Projects)-03
- Manager (Transit/ State Road Transport Corporation)-03
- Manager (UPI & Aggregator)-07
MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBM/ equivalent degree holders having minimum post qualification experience are only eligible to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019 Jobs.
Minimum age for MMGS-III applicants is 27 years, maximum age is 35 years.
Minimum age for MMGS-II applicants is 28 years, maximum age will be 37 years.
Selected candidates for Middle Management Grade Scale-II posts is Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
Selected candidates for Middle Management Grade Scale-III posts is Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490.
- Short List
Mode of applying for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 Notification is through ONLINE mode. From 22nd January 2019 to 11th February 2019 candidates can apply online.
How to Apply Online?
https://bank.sbi/careers/ is the link to apply online.
Gen/ OBC applicants-Rs.600/-
Other Related Bank Jobs 2019