SBI SCO Call Letter/Admit Card 2019
State Bank of India is busy in making arrangements to release admit cards for recruitment to the posts of Special Cadre Officers. The applied candidates of SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 can utilize the direct link in the below sections. Also, continue reading this page till last as you have an idea on the selection process, details provided on admit card, important documents. Stay tuned with us so that you can know live updates of SBI SCO Call Letter 2019.
SBI SCO Interview Call Letter 2019 Info
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Special Cadre Officers
- No. of Posts: 65
- Starting Date to Apply: 21st May 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 12th June 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Short Listing & Interview
- Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/07
- Official Website: https://bank.sbi/careers/ (or) https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Download SBI Special Cadre Officers Call Letter 2019
Have you applied for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 Notification? Is so, you must be eagerly waiting for the call letters of SCO post over the internet. Don’t panic as you are on the correct page because you can every minute aspect regarding the SBI SCO Admit Card 2019 here. Before going to download an admit card you should know login details such as application number or registration number, date of birth and password. By using these info candidates can get hall ticket easily without any disturbance. In general, SI SCO Admit card plays an important role in an exam hall. Invigilator by seeing this hall tickets only participants can get permission to write an exam. Look at more Bank Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for SCO by SBI
The team of State Bank of India picks suitable candidates by observing application forms. Candidates those who have good academic qualifications and experience they must be selected for the interview round session. At last, contenders who cleared all rounds in the selection procedure, they will be appointed as Special Cadre Officers.
- Shortlisting Candidates
Data Enlisted on SBI SCO Admit Card 2019
Aspirants must observe the details printed on SBI Admit Card 2019 after loading. Inform to the higher officials if any printing mistakes found. So, they can correct it soon as early as possible. The list is as follows
- Name of the Applicant
- Reporting Time
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Space for the candidate’s signature
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
Necessary ID Proofs to Take Besides with SBI SCO Hall Ticket 2019
For the verification purpose, candidates need to carry a few additional documents along with the SBI SCO 2019 Admit Card to an examination hall. They are in the following fashion
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
Steps to Download SBI SCO Call Letter 2019
- Initially, visit the official web portal of State Bank of India @ https://bank.sbi/careers/
- Search for a relevant link named SBI Bank SCO Call Letter 2019 on the home page.
- Then, tap on that link.
- Enter the required credentials likewise Enrollment Number, Password during the time of Login.
- Make sure whether the information printed is correct or not before you click on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will get SBI SCO Interview Call Letter 2019 Download on a new page.
- Finally, keep the print out SBI Call Letter of Special Cadre Officer for future reference.
Download SBI SCO Interview Call Letter 2019
Download SBI SCO Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
You May Also Like