Latest SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019 – 20
- Recruitment Bank Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2000
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Category : SBI PO Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process & Payment of Fee: 02nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application & Fee : 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains Examination
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Date of Downloading Hall Tickets for Prelims Exam : 3rd Week of May 2019
- Date of Main Examination : 20/07/2019
- Date of Downloading Call Letters : 2nd Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Exam Results : 3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview : 4th Week of August 2019
- Download SBI PO Last 8 Years Question Papers
- Conducting Dates of Group Exercises & Interview : September 2019
- Announcement of Final Result : 2nd Week of October 2019
- Pre – Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Download of Call Letters for Pre- Examination Training: 2nd Week of May 2019
- Conduct of Pre – Examination Training : 04th Week of May 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in
- Know SBI PO Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern In Detailed
2000 SBI PO Jobs Recruitment 2019
2000 Probationary Officer vacancies are going to be filled through Latest SBI PO Recruitment 2019. The online portal link activates from 02nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019. Contenders those who have crossed the age of 21 years can apply. The recruitment process will be held in three phases Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Group Exercise and Interview session. So, be prepared for the upcoming examinations and settle your career as a bank employee.
Contenders those who are fascinated at Bank Jobs can apply without fail through ONLINE mode. Candidates can get the complete information by going through the entire article. The place of posting recruited persons will be at any place of India. https://www.sbi.co.in is the official website for more details.
SBI PO Vacancy 2019 – 20
Number of Probationary Officer vacancies are to be filled in State Bank of India are 2000.
Category wise splitting of vacancies are as follows.
- SC – 300
- ST – 150
- OBC – 540
- EWS – 200
- GEN – 810
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For State Bank of India 2000 PO Jobs
Candidates must possess the below given eligibility conditions in order to apply for the trending Employment news.
The minimum qualification for aspirants to apply is GRADUATION. Contenders those who currently in Final Year/ Semester of Graduation are also willing to apply.
- Aspirants should not have age below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01st April 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years.
- 03 years age relaxation for OBC contenders.
- For PWD candidates (SC/ ST) the age relaxation is 15 years.
SBI PO Salary
BHired candidates to work as Probationary Officer will get a basic pay of Rs.27,620/- in the scale between Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
The three tiered process of recruiting aspirants is as follows.
- Phase – I : Preliminary Examination (100 Marks)
- Phase – II : Main Examination (200 Marks)
- Phase – III : Group Exercises (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
SBI PO Apply Online Process
The mode to submit applications for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 is only through ONLINE mode. No other modes will be accepted. From 02nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019 the online portal link will be active. Candidates can also make payment of fee in the same dates as well.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit https://www.sbi.co.in
- Go through the Careers page.
- Click on the required notification.
- Candidates must possess valid mail id and mobile number before applying.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the essential details in the application form.
- Upload the documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment through online.
- Once again check the entered details.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Application fee for SC/ ST/PWD candidates is Rs.125/- and General/ EWs and OBC candidates is Rs.750/-
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online Link
- SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You Can Also Apply For