SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
- Bank Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Vacancies Count: 2000
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Category : Syllabus
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- Starting date of Application Process & Payment of Fee: 02nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application & Fee : 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains Examination
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Date of Downloading Hall Tickets for Prelims Exam : 3rd Week of May 2019
- Date of Main Examination : 20/07/2019
- Date of Downloading Call Letters : 2nd Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Exam Results : 3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview : 4th Week of August 2019
- Conducting Dates of Group Exercises & Interview : September 2019
- Announcement of Final Result : 2nd Week of October 2019
- Download of Call Letters for Pre- Examination Training: 2nd Week of May 2019
- Conduct of Pre – Examination Training : 04th Week of May 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in
- Download SBI PO Exam Prelims Admit Card
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019 – Phase I, II & III Probationary Officers Scheme of Exam
The complete knowledge on SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019 is an important factor for the candidates who applied for SBI PO Recruitment 2019. State Bank PO 2019 Exam Pattern is same as that of last years scheme of examination. The selection of aspirants will depends on Three Tiered Process. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam followed by Group Exercises and Interview session. Know in detailed prelims and mains SBI PO Exam Pattern. The online test will be conducted at any place located in India.
In order to attend the Bank Jobs one should be very confident and must have a good grip on the all the SBI PO Syllabus 2019 topics. Participants must make a time table and without any negligence have to finish the scheduled topics day by day. Aspirants if you are in search of any related SBI PO Past Question Papers, Tips and tricks you can subscribe to our website DRONA.IN
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern
The three tired process of selecting aspirants for State Bank PO post is as follows. The preliminary exam is scheduled to conduct on 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th June 2019 and the main exam is organized to conduct on 20th Day of July 2019.
- Phase I : Preliminary Exam
- Phase II : Main Exam
- Phase III : Group Exercise & Interview
State Bank PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
The preliminary examination for SBI PO Jobs consists of 100 objective type questions. The duration of test is one hour. From the below given topics, contenders have to attend the exam. The maximum marks can be scored by the applicants is 100 marks. For the below given 3 topics, there will be a time period of 20 minutes each.
- English Language : 30 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 35 Questions
- Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions
Phase II Main Examination Pattern of SBI PO
Contenders will be shortlisted to appear for the Main Examination based on the marks scored in preliminary exam. The Phase II exam is of objective type as well as descriptive type. The duration of objective type exam is 3 hours. Maximum marks can be scored by participants is 200 marks. There is negative marking of 1/4th for a wrong answer. If the question is not answered then there will be no negative marking.
- Objective Test
- Reasoning : 45 Questions
- Data Analysis & Interpretation : 35 Questions
- General Economy/ Banking Awareness : 40 Questions
- English Language : 35 Questions
- Descriptive Test : The duration of descriptive test is 30 minutes. There will be two questions of weightage 50 marks. English Language Test (Letter Writing & Essay) will be conducted to recruit aspirants.
Phase III : Group Exercise (20 Marks) & Interview (30 Marks)
Candidates after completion of both prelims and mains, will be eligible to appear for Group Exercise and Interview session. The interview will be conducted in the month of September 2019.
Know in Detailed SBI Probationary Officers Test Pattern by clicking
You Can Also Apply for