SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2019 @ www.sbi.co.in
The State of Bank has released the latest notification for recruitment to the vacant posts of Probationary Officers. So, eligible Indian citizens can fill the application forms for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 from 02nd of April 2019 to 22nd of April 2019. The call letters for this PO recruitment will be downloaded from the official link which is given below.
SBI PO Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2019 Info
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Total No. of Posts: 2000
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Look More into SBI PO Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 02nd April 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Last date to Submit Application & Fee: 22nd April 2019
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains Examination, Group Execrises & Interview
- Latest RRB 1.3 Lakh New Jobs– Check Here
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 08th, 09th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Date of Downloading Hall Tickets for Prelims Exam: 3rd Week of May 2019
- Main Examination Date: 20/07/2019
- Date of Downloading Call Letters: 2nd Week of July 2019
- Main Exam Results: 3rd Week of August 2019
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
- Conducting Dates of Group Exercises & Interview : September 2019
- Announcement of Final Result : 2nd Week of October 2019
- Pre – Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Download of Call Letters for Pre- Examination Training : 2nd Week of May 2019
- Conduct of Pre – Examination Training : 04th Week of May 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in
- ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- SBI PO Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern
SBI Admit Card Probationary Officer 2019
The applied candidates of SBI PO Notification 2019 can download the preliminary examination form the 3rd week of May 2019. Candidates those who are vexed up by searching an admit cards for PO on the internet, for them, we are providing a direct link to get the call letter by hitting the below the link. This article is furnished with PO admit card download link, details printed on call letter, steps for how to download admit card, exam marks. So, contenders can know about those topics on this page. Furthermore, if you wish to know more details about SBI PO Recruitment visit the official site https://www.sbi.co.in. View more into Bank Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for PO 2019 by SBI
The Selection process for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tiered process.
Firstly, the preliminary examination will be held for applied candidates and the main examination will be conducted for those who are shortlisted in prelims. Further aspirants will undergo Group Exercises and interview. Finally, the crew of SBI will announce the selected candidates after completion of the selection procedure.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Group Exercises and Interview
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam pattern of PO is mentioned below
Preliminary examination consists of objective type for 100 marks which are planned to conduct on ONLINE.
- English Language – 30 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks
The main Examination is also an objective type for 200 marks and the duration is 3 hours.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- General Economy/Banking Awareness
- English Language
Group Exercises & Interview
Documents to Carry Along with SBI PO Call Letter 2019
For the verification purpose candidates needs to carry a few additional government authorised documents along with the SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card to an examination hall. The list is as follows
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- College ID
Data Enlisted on SBI PO Admit Card 2019
Make sure the details printed on SBI PO Admit Card 2019 after loading. Get them corrected as soon as possible if any misprints find it. So that you might have to avoid problems in an exam hall. They are in the following fashion
- Aspirant’s Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Test Centre
- Registration Number
- Name of the Father
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Applicant’s Photograph
How to Download SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official site of SBI @ https://www.sbi.co.in
- Then click on the Careers tab.
- Find the required recruitment of SBI
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, SBI PO Admit Card 2019 will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of hard copy for further reference.
Download SBI PO 2019 Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: State Bank of India PO Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow our site to know live updates of Daily Employment News.
You May Also Like