SBI Clerk Score Card Release Date 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Names: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total number of Vacancies: 8000 posts
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- Prelims Exam Date: 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 19th April 2020
- Official portal: https://sbi.co.in/ or sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
Download SBI Clerk Score Card 2020 @ sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Result 2020 will be released on its official portal separately for each stage of the exam. After the release of the result, the SBI Clerk Scorecard 2020 will be uploaded at sbi.co.in. So, candidates have to get ready with valid login credentials to download the SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Scorecard 2020. Check the details related to SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Score Card, steps to download the rank card, a direct link to download the scorecard, details on the scorecard, etc.
SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2020
The SBI Clerk Result 2020 comprises the names of the shortlisted candidates for further rounds. After the declaration of the result, the officials will upload the SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2020 on its official portal. Along with the SBI clerk scorecard, the authorities will release the state-wise and category wise cut off marks. So, candidates must be able to download their SBI Clerk Score Card 2020 by using the valid login details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
State Bank of India Clerk Mains Score Card 2020
Those candidates who have qualified the prelims exam are only eligible to appear for the mains exam on 19th April 2020. The result for the SBI Clerk Mains exam will be declared in May or June 2020. Soon, after the release of the result for the mains exam, SBI Clerk Mains Scorecard 2020 will be available at sbi.co.in. Candidates have to download the SBI Clerk Mains Score Card from its official portal using the valid login credentials.
Qualified candidates in the mains exam are eligible to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The final selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the mains exam and the merit list is prepared both state-wise and category wise.
How To Download SBI Clerk Scorecard 2020?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/
- On the home page, go to Join SBI and hit “Current Openings”
- Find to the link “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)”
- Hit the “SBI Clerk Scorecard” and a new page will open
- To download the SBI Clerk Score Card, enter the login details such as registration number, date of birth, etc
- Download it and save for future use
Details On State Bank of India Score Card 2020
The following details are provided in the SBI clerk Scorecard 2020:
- Post name
- District/State name
- Name of candidate
- Roll number or Registration number
- Category of the applicant
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Minimum qualifying marks
- Section-wise marks obtained in the exam
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Category-wise total marks obtained by the last selected candidate