SBI Clerk Result 2020 – Brief Information
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Names: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total number of Vacancies: 8000 posts
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- Mode of Application: Online
- Prelims Exam Date: 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 19th April 2020
- SBI Clerk Mains Result release date: May/June 2020
- Official portal: https://sbi.co.in/
- Work Location: All Over India
- Selection Process: Prelims Exam, Mains Test
SBI Junior Associate Results 2020
The State Bank of India will declare the SBI Clerk Mains Written Exam Results 2020 after the completion of the mains exam. Candidates who have been looking for their result should stay on this page. On this page, we are providing the direct link to get SBI Clerk Mains Result 2020. By knowing the SBI Jr Associate Results, applicants can get their qualifying status.
The details required to obtain sbi.co.in Junior Associate (Clerk) Results are registration number or hall ticket number, date of birth, and password. The selection process, cut off marks, merit list, and simple steps to download results are included in the following segments.
State Bank of India Clerk Selection Procedure
The State Bank of India hires the talented and intelligent aspirants by conducting the following selection rounds. Applicants must clear all the phases of selection procedure to get a clerk job.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Test
How to Download SBI Clerk Results 2020?
- Open the official website of State Bank of India i.e sbi.co.in
- At the announcements section, you will find result link
- Click on that relevant link and provide the valid Log In details
- Re-check the application number digits, password, and date of birth
- Hit the Log In button to display the result on the screen
- Download SBI Clerk Mains Result PDF and take a hard copy of it
SBI Clerk Notification 2020
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 Notification is released. Online applications are invited to fill up 8000 vacancies of Clerk posts. Job seekers who are interested can submit the applications for SBI Clerk Posts on or before the end date. Applicants must attend the preliminary examination on February/ March 2020, mains exam on 19th April 2020.
sbi.co.in Clerk Cut off
SBI will issue the SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Cut off marks by considering the below factors. The cut off is nothing but the minimum marks that an aspirant must score in the exam to get qualified. Contenders can get the category wise SBI Junior Associate Cut off on this page.
- Previous Year Cut off Marks
- Category based reservation
- Total number of vacancies
- Number of individuals who have taken the written exam
SBI Junior Associate Merit List
SBI Clerk Merit List has the names and registration numbers of the shortlisted aspirants. Individuals whose name is available on the merit list are called for the further process of recruitment. You can check your position in State Bank of India Clerk Merit List 2020.