Latest News: SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card Download direct link is available from today. SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket 2020 download steps, etc here.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card Download date 2020 – Overview
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card – Released Link Updated Below
- Board Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Names: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total Number of vacancies: 8000 posts
- Advt No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- SBI Clerk PET Call Letter release date: 3rd February 2020 to 15th February 2020
- Availability of SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card: 11th February 2020
- Prelims Exam Date: 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 19th April 2020
- Official web portal: https://sbi.co.in/
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card 2020
State Bank of India has decided to release SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 for the Prelims exam on 11th February 2020 on its official portal i.e, https://sbi.co.in/. The preliminary exam is going to be conducted tentatively in February 2020 or March 2020. Candidates who have applied for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 have to get ready with the valid log in details to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit card 2020. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates through post.
A direct link to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 will be available here after it is released on its official portal. Meanwhile, check the step by step procedure to download the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Hall ticket 2020, exam date, selection process, ID proofs required for the exam, details mentioned in the admit card, etc.
The selection process for SBI clerk involves the below stages:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Test of local language
Which Details Are Required To Download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020
- Registration Number or User Name
- Date of Birth or Password
How Can I Download SBI Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2020?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- On the home page, find the link “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)”
- Select the “Admit Card Download” link from the dropdown list
- A new log in page will display on the screen
- Enter the details like registration number, password, etc in the relevant fields and hit “Log in”
- Your SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen
- Take a print out and save it for future use
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Dates & Schedule
State Bank of India conducts the preliminary test for clerk posts on 27th February 2020, 29th February 2020, 1st March 2020 and 8th March 2020. The exam will be held in 4 shifts on every day. The timings of the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Exam are as follows:
- Shift 1: 9 AM to 10 AM
- Shift 2: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Shift 3: 2 PM to 3 PM
- Shift 4: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
What Are The Details Mentioned In The SBI Junior Associate Admit Card 2020?
The following details are available on the SBI Junior Associate Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Category of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam venue and address
- Duration of the exam
- Instructions/Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
What Are The ID Proofs Required For SBI Clerk Exam 2020?
Applicants have to carry any of the following ID proofs along with the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2020:
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Identity card issued by school or college
- Driving licence
- Voter card
- Bank Passbook with the duly attested photograph, etc
What To Do If I have Find Discrepancy In SBI Clerk Admit Card?
After downloading the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020, you have to verify the information provided on it. If you have found any discrepancies on your SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) admit card immediately contact the sub-regional or regional office of the commission for corrections or put a query to the below email.
- Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam Centers
The following are the SBI Clerk Exam centers:
- Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
- Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur
- Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur
- Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur
- Jammu and Kashmir:
- Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
- Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- West Bengal:
- Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands:
- Port Blair
- Arunachal Pradesh:
- Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Madhya Pradesh:
- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain
- Andhra Pradesh:
- Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
- Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea
- Chandigarh – Mohali
- Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur
- Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
- Barding – Gangtok
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar
- Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
- Delhi NCR:
- Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)
- Uttar Pradesh:
- Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida and Gr. Noida, Varanasi
- Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee
- Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh:
- Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- English Language: 30 questions
- Numerical Ability: 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability: 35 questions
- Questions are objective type
- The maximum number of questions asked in the exam are 100 and the maximum number of marks are 100
- The duration of the exam is one hour (20 minutes for each section)
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 mark is deducted
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions
- You have to carry the SBI Clerk Admit card 2020 and any of the photo ID proofs (xerox and original)
- Use of mobile phones, pagers, calculators or any such electronic devices, etc is not allowed inside the exam hall
- Carry a passport size photo and paste it on the SBI Clerk Admit card 2020
- You have to reach the exam center a few hours before the specified time of the exam
- A rough sheet will be provided during the exam and after the completion of the exam, you have to return it to the invigilator
- You need to mention the roll number, and other details, etc on the rough sheet
- Until the completion of the exam time, you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall
- No extra time will be given. You have to complete the exam within the given time
1. When will the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 be conducted?
Ans. The SBI Clerk Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted in February/March 2020.
2. When will the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 download direct link be activated?
Ans. The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 for prelims exam is expected to be related on 11th February 2020.
3. How can I get SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card Download?
Ans. Refer to the step by step process provided on this page to download SBI Clerk Prelims admit card 2020.
4. Is the SBI clerk exam 2020 bilingual?
Ans. Yes, all the subjects are asked in bilingual except the English language.