SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post Names: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total number of Vacancies: 8000 posts
- Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- Prelims Exam Date: 22nd, 29th February, 1st and 8th March 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 19th April 2020
- Official portal: https://sbi.co.in/
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 Download @ sbi.co.in
The officials will upload the SBI Clerk Admit cards separately for prelims and mains exam on its official portal, i.e., https://sbi.co.in/. The SBI Clerk Mains Admit Cards are only available to those candidates who have qualified the prelims exam. The SBI clerk mains hall ticket download link will get activated in the 2nd week of April 2020. Also, check the details like details required to download the sbi.co.in Clerk (Junior Associate) hall ticket, details provided on it, documents required for the exam, direct link to download the call letter/hall ticket, etc.
Details Required To Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2020
To download the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains admit card 2020, you need to enter the following login credentials:
- Username or Registration Number
- Password or Date of Birth
How Can I Download SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the SBI official portal i.e, sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
- Go the Join SBI and select “Current Openings.”
- Find and hit the link “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)”
- From the dropdown list, click the “Admit Card” link
- A new login page will open
- Enter registration number or roll number and date of birth or password in the required fields
- Hit the “Log in” button
- Your SBI Clerk Admit card will appear on the screen
- Then, download it
- Take a print out of the admit card and save it for future use
Details On SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
After downloading, candidates have to cross-check whether the details printed in the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 are correct or not. If you have come across any mistakes, immediately contact the officials for corrections.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Category of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Date and time
- Exam Venue
- Duration of the exam
- Instructions/Guidelines for the exam
- Space for the candidate’s signature and thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator, etc
What Documents Are Required For SBI Clerk Exam Along With Admit Card 2020?
Along with the SBI Clerk Admit card 2020, candidates have to carry the following documents (in original and xerox copies) for verification.
- Anyone of the following photo identity proofs:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card issued by school or college
- Mark sheets of the qualifying exam
- Category certificate (if applicable)
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Centers
The SBI Clerk prelims and mains will be conducted in the following exam centres:
- Madhya Pradesh:
- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain
- Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands:
- Port Blair
- Arunachal Pradesh:
- Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
- Andhra Pradesh:
- Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
- Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea
- Chandigarh – Mohali
- Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur
- Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi
- Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur
- Barding – Gangtok
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Virudhunagar
- Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
- Uttar Pradesh:
- Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida and Gr. Noida, Varanasi
- Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee
- Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar
- Himachal Pradesh:
- Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una
- Delhi NCR:
- Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)
- Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur
- Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur
- Jammu and Kashmir:
- Jammu, Samba, Srinagar
- Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
- West Bengal:
- Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri
SBI Clerk Exam Day Instructions
On the day of the exam, candidates have to follow the following instructions or guidelines as provided by the authorities:
- You need to carry the SBI Clerk admit card, one photo identity proof (both xerox and original)
- You are not allowed to use mobile phones, calculators, or any electronic devices
- A rough sheet will be provided for you at the examination hall, and after the completion of the exam, you have to hand over it to the invigilator
- You have to enter the roll number, etc. details in the rough sheet provided by the invigilators
- You have to reach the exam hall a few minutes before the exam time
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is SBI Clerk 2020 admit card out?
Ans. No. The SBI Clerk Prelims admit card will be available on its official portal from 11th February 2020 and mains admit card in 2nd week of April 2020.
2. How can I check my SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
Ans. You can refer to the SBI official portal, i.e., sbi.co.in or directly click the link attached at the bottom of this page.
3. What are the exam dates of SBI Clerk 2020?
Ans. The SBI clerk prelims exam is going to be conducted in Feb/March 2020 and the mains exam on 19th April 2020.
4. When can I download the admit card for SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam?
Ans. You can download the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2020 in 2nd week of April 2020 at sbi.co.in.
5. How can I correct the errors in SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020?
Ans. After downloading, you have to verify the information on SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020. If there are any discrepancies or mistakes in the admit card, you have to immediately contact the sub-regional or regional office of commission for corrections. You can also contact the SBI Help desk for any queries related to the recruitment.
- Contact Number: 022-2282 0427, 022-2282 0411
- E-mail ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Will I Receive the hard copy of the SBI Clerk admit card?
Ans. No hard copy will be sent to the candidates by post.