SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by State Bank of India to fill 700 Apprentice Vacancies. Check the state-wise SBI Apprentice vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc here. Eligible candidates who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for SBI Apprentice jobs 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 6th October 2019.
SBI Apprentice Notification 2019
Here is a piece of good news for those candidates looking for Bank Jobs? Presently, State Bank of India has proposed to engage the candidates for apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. In reference to the advt no. CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14, SBI has issued a notification on its official portal. Online Applications are also invited from the Indian Citizens meeting the following qualification & other parameters for the engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. So, eligible candidates can start filling the application form from 17th September 2019 up to 6th October 2019.
We have equipped this page with all the information related to SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Stay tuned to our page for more job updates.
State Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the posts: Apprentices.
- Total no. of vacant posts: 700 posts
- Advt No: CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2019
- Tentative Date to download the Call Letter for Online Exam: 15-10-2019
- Date of Online Exam (Tentative): 23-10-2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or https://bank.sbi/careers/
SBI Apprentices Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Apprentices.
- Total no. of vacant posts: 700 vacancies.
The district-wise break-up of the number of seats where training will be given is under:
- Haryana (150): Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22, and Sirsa-38;
- Punjab (400): Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;
- Himachal Pradesh (150): Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
State Bank of India Apprentices Jobs Selection Process
- The Selection process for the engagement of candidates for SBI apprentice Vacancy will be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
- The specified local languages of the states are as under.
- Haryana- Hindi/ Punjabi
- Punjab- Punjabi/ Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh- Hindi.
- Selected candidates need to undergo training for a period of one year only.
SBI Apprentice Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will get a stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labour wages as applicable in the respective states as per the Apprentices Act or Rs.8000/- per month whichever is higher.
- The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
www.sbi.co.in Application Process
The SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is available active from 17th September 2019 up to 6th October 2019. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode with the help of links i.e, https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers. Follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice jobs?
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. which helps in getting call letter/advice, etc. by email/SMS.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as per the details mentioned in the guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Log on to the official portal: https://bank.sbi/careers/
- Find the advt link “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”.
- Click on download notification link & read the full details mentioned in it.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, fill the details in the application form carefully.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data.
- Pay the application fee. Upload the scanned copies of the photo & signature in the prescribed format.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration number and password.
- Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Take the printout of the application form & keep it safely for future reference.
- There is no application fee.
SBI Exam Centers
The Tentative List of SBI Exam centers are as under:
- Haryana– Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad.
- Himachal Pradesh -Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una.
- Punjab– Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh.
- SBI Apprentice Official Notification Pdf
- Registration Link
- Apply Online Link
- Admit Card/Call Letter 2019
Other Govt Jobs Related Links