State Bank of India Apprentice Call Letter 2019 – Overview
- State Bank of India Apprentice Admit Card Download – Link Updated Below
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Job Role: Apprentice
- Total Number of Vacancies: 700 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Advertisement Number: CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14
- Exam Date: 23rd October 2019
- Hall Ticket Available Date: 15th October 2019 (Tentative)
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Work Location: Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab
- Official Site: https://sbi.co.in
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019
State Bank of India has begun its action plan to release SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2019. Candidates who have successfully finished the application process can download the hall ticket from the official website. To collect the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019, job seekers must have the registration number, date of birth/password. The simple download steps of the hall ticket are enclosed at the end of this page.
Generally, State Bank of India issues the Apprentice Hall Ticket 10 to 7 days before the exam date. Without carrying sbi.co.in Apprentice Call Letter 2019 to the examination hall, intenders are not allowed to participate in the online test. Therefore they are suggested to carry some more documents to the test center along with the admit card for the sake of identification.
SBI Apprentice 2019 Hall Ticket
State Bank of India Apprentice Selection Procedure
SBI hires the talented & skillful candidates for the apprentice posts by conducting the following selection rounds. Job aspirants need to secure the qualify marks in the written exam and interview to offer a bank job.
- Written Test
SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2019
SBI Apprentice Written Test is going to be conducted on 23rd October 2019 (Wednesday). If there are any changes in the exam date, we will intimate you the moment it will release. People are advised to download the SBI Apprentice 2019 Admit card as early as possible to avoid the tension at the last minute.
Data Printed on sbi.co.in Apprentice Admit Card 2019
After gathering SBI Apprentice Exam Hall Ticket 2019, intenders are recommended to check the data available on it. If they found any printing mistakes, intimate to the higher authorities immediately. The list of details are:
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Code of the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Name of the Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
Documents Needed To Carry With SBI Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019
While going to appear for the written exam, candidates should carry any of the following documents along with them.
- Individual Voter ID
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2019?
- At first, candidates should open the State Bank of India Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Go to the career section on the home page.
- Check for the State Bank of India Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Hit on that link.
- Individuals must enter the login credentials like registration number, password.
- Cross-check the data which you provided on the login page.
- Later, click on the submit button.
- Then, you will get SBI Call Letter 2019 with your details.
- Download it & take a print out for future reference.
You Can Also Apply For