Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Bank Name: Sangli District Cooperative Bank
- Total No. of Vacancies: 400
- Post Name: Junior Assistant Clerk
- Category : Bank Jobs 2019
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://sanglidccbank.com
400 Jr. Assistant (Clerk) Jobs in Sangli DCCB Bank – Get Eligibility & Pay Scale Details
A new job notification has been released from Sangli DCC Bank Careers for hiring 400 job searchers at a time as Junior Assistant Clerk. The acceptance of applications will be only through online mode. The due date to submit applications for Sangli District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 is 22nd March 2019. Better to apply before two days of the expiry date. Go through entire article to grab all the information and also we provide you the Clerk Exam Previous Papers and Sangli DCCB Jr. Assistant Clerk Syllabus to make your preparation easier. Visit official website http://sanglidccbank.com before applying.
Sangli DCCB Vacancy Details
Number of Junior Assistant Clerk positions going to be filled in Sangli District Cooperative Bank, Maharashtra are 400. Go through the official PDF for knowing category wise segregated vacancies list.
Contenders those who have passed Graduation and as well as MS – CIT from a recognized university can apply Clerk post. Take a look at Government Jobs 2019
- Coming to the age limit of applicants
- Lower Age Limit : 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit : 35 Years
Selected aspirants during their training period of one year will get an amount of Rs.7500/- and after that their monthly income will be around Rs.15, 392/-
Based on contenders performance in written test and interview session the selection will be done. Click for Live Openings of Rojgar Samachar
Apply for Sangli DCCB Bank Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 22nd March 2019 is the last date to register through online.
How to Apply Online?
http://sanglidccb.com is the link to apply Online.
- Be ready with all the scanned documents, signature and photograph for updation.
- Not to forget taking printout of application form.
Application fee for applicants to pay during registration is Rs.2000/-
You May Also Like