Admit Card for Sambalpur District Court 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Sambalpur District Court
- Advt No: 01/Rect./2019
- Name of the Posts: Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Stenographer Grade III & Salaried AMIN
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Sambalpur State Government Jobs
- Online Registration Closing Last Date: 01st November 2019
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Official Portal: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Government Jobs in India
Sambalpur District Court Clerk, Steno & AMIN Admit Card 2019
Admit card for Sambalpur District Court Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Steno Grade III, and salaried AMIN posts is going to release soon. Candidates can download and carry the Sambalpur District Court admit card to the exam center.
Sambalpur District Court hall Ticket 2019 For Various Posts
The Sambalpur District Court admit card will be available on the district court website soon. Get ready with login details to fetch hall tickets for Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Steno Grade III, and salaried AMIN posts.
A quick link will be available for download of the Sambalpur District Court call letter here once it is released. Go through the complete details, for more information regarding the Sambalpur District Court exams. Candidates are recommended to visit the official website for any clarification. We have updated the detailed step by step process to download call letter for Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Steno Grade III, and salaried AMIN posts.
How To Download Sambalpur District Court Junior Clerk Hall Ticket?
- First of all, aspirants are recommended to visit the Sambalpur District Court official website
- The website link is https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Next, check for the latest announcements tab on the home page.
- Click on that and search for Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Salaried AMIN and Stenographer Grade III admit card links.
- Open the respective link and enter the details correctly.
- Press the submit button.
- Then your admit card will display on the screen
- Take a hard copy and write the exam.
Details Required to Download Hall Ticket For Sambalpur District Court Exam
- Application ID or Username
- Password or date of birth
Exam Scheme: Junior Clerk Cum Copyist Posts
- Written test conducted for 4 Hours
- It is going on English, Arithmetic and General knowledge topics
- Each section carries 100 marks
Computer Science test
- Computer Science test is conducted for 100 marks
- Exam duration will be 1 hour
- It is conducted for 45 marks
The candidates who are successful in the written test will get eligibility for the Computer Science Test (Practical) and aspirants qualified in the practical test shall be called for the Vivavoce Test for Junior ClerkcumCopyist Post
Stenographer Grade III Posts
- The written test is for 2 Hours
- It is going on English topics only.
- It carries 100 marks
- The test is conducted for 50 marks
- Exam duration will be 15 minutes
Computer Science Test
- Computer Science test is conducted for 100 marks
- Exam duration will be 60 minutes
- It is conducted for 35 marks
The successful candidates in the written exam will be called for shorthand and
Typing tests for the Stenographer GradeIII post. Later, qualified aspirants will be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) after that for the VivaVoce Test. The qualifying candidates are required to bring their own Typewriting Machines during the Typewriting Test for the post of Stenographer GradeIII.
Salaried AMIN Posts
- The written test is for 3.30 Hours
- It is going on English, Arithmetic, Technical knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Theory), Technical knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Practical) topics only.
- English topic carries 100 marks, Arithmetic is for 50 marks, Technical knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Theory) is for 50 marks and Technical knowledge in Survey and Settlement (Practical) is for 25 minutes.
- It is conducted for 25 marks
The successful candidates in the exam will be called for the Technical knowledge in the Survey and Settlement (Practical) test and then qualified candidates called for the Vivavoce Test for the post of Salaried Amin.
Sambalpur District Court Recruitment 2019 notification
Applications in the prescribed format were invited from eligible candidates to fill the following posts of Junior ClerkcumCopyist, Stenographer, GradeIII and Salaried Amin in the judgeship of Sambalpur. Willing candidates had applied for these posts before the last date. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for govt jobs in Odisha.
Selection Process for Odisha District Court Jobs
To pick up the best one among all applicants, the Sambalpur District court is going to organize the following levels
- Written test
- Computer test
Particular Presented on Admit Card Of Sambalpur Dist Court Posts 2019
The given details are presented on the Sambalpur District Court Admit Card for Junior ClerkcumCopyist, Stenographer, GradeIII and Salaried Amin posts.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Date & Time of the Test
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Code of the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
Documents To Carry For The Exam Of Sambalpur Dist Court Jobs 2019
- Individual Voter ID
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the exam before the end time.
- Prohibited electronic Gadgets to the exam hall.
Download Sambalpur District Court exam Admit card link