|Recruitment Board Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Total No. of Jobs||361|
|Post Name||Medical Executive and Paramedical Staff Posts|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||25th July 2019|
|Closing Date for the submission of Online application form||20th August 2019|
SAIL Odisha Paramedical Staff Nursing Sister Recruitment
Hi!!! Guys, This is the right chance for those candidates who are looking for Government Jobs. In recent days, SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Notification regarding the filling of 361 Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Vacancies is out. These 361 vacancies are going to be filled in SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela, Odisha. The online application forms for SAIL paramedical staff nursing sister jobs are accepted through online mode.
Job catchers who are the permanent residents of Odisha state can utilise this opportunity. The age limit & educational qualification will vary from post to post. Eligible candidates can apply for Rourkela Steel Plant SAIL Recruitment 2019 on or before 20th August 2019 @ www.sailcareers.com and in this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding Rourkela sail recruitment.
A total of 361 Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Vacancies are going to be filled under SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019.
- Specialist (E-3): 12 (Radiologist-3, Pathologist-3, Biochemistry-2, Microbiologist-2, Lab Medicine -2)
- Medical Officer (E-1): 18
- Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical) (E-1): 02
- Jr. Manager (Biostatistics) (E-1): 01
Para Medical Staff
- Nursing Sister (Trainee): 234
- Technician-Laboratory (Trainee): 30
- Technician-Radiology (Trainee): 15
- Technician – Cardiology (S-3): 14
- Technician -Nephrology (S-3): 10
- Technician – Neurotechnologist (S-3): 06
- Technician- BioMedical (S-3): 04
- Technician – MRD (S-3): 02
- Technician – CSSD (S-3): 04
- Dietician (S-3): 02
- Dresser- Burn & Plastic (Trainee): 02
- Laundry Operator (Trainee): 04
- Attendant – Dressers (Trainee): 10
SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for SAIL Odisha Paramedical Staff Nursing Sister Recruitment 2019, candidates have to ensure the below-provided eligibility criteria.
The age limit of the applicants applying for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 should be as follows.
- Specialist (E-3): 18 to 37 Years
- Medical Officer (E-1) & Junior Manager: 18 to 30 Years
- For All Posts: 18 to 28 Years.
- Specialist (E-3): MD/ MS/ DNB in respective discipline from a university/ institute recognized by the Medical Council of India/ National Board of Examination with minimum 03-year post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Medical Officer (E-1): MBBS from a university/ institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with minimum 01-year post qualification experience.
- Jr. Manager (Bio-Medical) (E-1): Bachelor Degree (full time) in Biomedical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with 01-year post qualification experience in Biomedical equipment maintenance from a hospital with an ICU facility having at least 300 beds.
- Jr. Manager (Biostatistics) (E-1): M.Sc. in (Mathematics/ Statistics) (full time) with 01-year post qualification experience as Medical Record-Keeping Officer/Bio-Statistician in a recognized hospital/ Institute.
- Nursing Sister (Trainee): B.Sc. (Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Nursing Council of India. Or 10+2/ intermediate in Science with Diploma of minimum 03 years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a Govt. recognized Institution with valid registration in Nursing Council of India/ States. And with 01-year post-qualification clinical experience in a hospital.
- Technician-Laboratory (Trainee): B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology. Or 10+2/ Intermediate in Science with a minimum of 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) And with 01-years post qualification experience in the hospital.
To get the detailed post-wise educational qualification details, refer the official SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link attached below.
For Medical Executive posts
- Height: 150 Cms (Male), 143 Cms (Female)
- Weight: 45 Kgs (Male), 35 Kgs (Female)
- Chest measurement: 72 cm & 75 cms on expansion (Male), 75 cm & 79 cms on expansion (Female)
For Para-Medical posts
- Height: 150 Cms (Male), 143 Cms (Female)
- Weight: 40 Kgs (Male), 35 Kgs (Female)
- Chest measurement: 75 cm & 79 cms on expansion (Male), 70 cm & 73 cms on expansion (Female)
The Selection Process for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Jobs includes the following rounds.
- Written Test & Interview/Skill Test/ Trade Test.
- Specialist (E-3): Rs. 32900-3%-58000
- Medical Officer (E-1) & Jr. Manager (E-1): Rs. 24900-3%-50500
- Nursing Sister (Trainee), Technician-Laboratory (Trainee) & Technician-Radiology (Trainee): Rs. 16800-3%-24110
- Technician – Neurotechnologist (S-3), Technician – Cardiology (S-3), Technician Nephrology (S-3), Technician- BioMedical (S-3)Technician – MRD (S-3), Technician – CSSD (S-3), Dietician (S-3), Photographer (Trainee)
- Dresser- Burn & Plastic (Trainee), Laundry Operator (Trainee), Attendant – Dressers (Trainee): Rs. 15830-3%-22150
The SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Process starts from 25th July 2019. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can fill & submit the SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Online Application form before 20th August 2019. Get the Application Procedure of filling the SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Online Form here.
How to Apply for Rourkela Steel Plant SAIL Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.sailcareers.com
- On the homepage, find the “Recruitment” tab.
- Find the relevant link “SAIL Recruitment 2019 for Medical Executive & Paramedical Staff Jobs” on the homepage.
- Click on that link & read the details mentioned in the official notification.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details in the SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Online Form.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details before the final submission of the Application form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the Application form for future reference.
- For Medical Executive Posts: Rs. 500/-
- For Technician – Neurotechnologist/ Cardiology/ Nephrology/ Bio-Medical/ MRD/ CSSD, Dietician (S-3), Technician – Laboratory/ Radiology (Trainee) and Photographer (Trainee), Nursing Sister (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 250/-
- For Dresser-Burn & Plastic (Trainee)/ Laundry Operator (Trainee) /Attendant Dresser (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ SBI Collect.