SAIL MT Recruitment Through GATE 2019 – 20
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142
- Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 25th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14th June 2019
- Selection Process: GATE 2019
- Check more Delhi Jobs Openings
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.sailcareers.com/
SAIL Mgt Trainee (MTT) Recruitment Through GATE 2019
Candidates are you in looking for New Govt Jobs in India? If your answer is Yes! here is a new career opportunity in the organization of Steel Authority of India Limited. At this time the higher officials of SAIL are in plan to recruit 142 candidates only those who passed GATE 2019. Candidates must be medically fit in order to apply and there is age relaxation for reserved category participants.
In the E1 Grade in various engineering disciplines like Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical, Instrumentation, Mining and Electrical Engineering the Management Trainee (Technical) positions are going to be filled. So contestants, those who attended the GATE 2019 and got a good score can apply for this SAIL MT Recruitment 2019.
SAIL MTT Vacancy 2019
The number of Management Trainee (Technical) vacancies are to be filled in Steel Authority of India Limited is 142. Candidates place of posting will be at Delhi. Discipline wise vacancies are as follows.
- Mechanical Engineering – 66 Jobs
- Metallurgical Engineering – 07 Jobs
- Electrical Engineering – 41 Jobs
- Chemical Engineering – 10 Jobs
- Instrumentation Engineering – 15 Jobs
- Mining Engineering – 03 Jobs
Category wise splitting of vacancies
- UR – 59
- OBC – 38
- SC – 21
- ST – 10
- EWS – 14
SAIL MT Through GATE Eligibility Criteria
Degree qualified candidates with 65 % marks on any one of the above-given engineering disciplines can apply for these SAIL Delhi Recruitment 2019.
Maximum upper age limit for Gen/ UR candidates is 28 years and for Departmental candidates, the age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Sail Management Trainee Salary
The monthly income offered to selected candidates as SAIL MT will be Rs.20600- 46500/- and after completion of one year, those candidates will get pay in between Rs.24900-50500/-
sailcareers.com Selection Process
The selection committee will first shortlist the candidates those who qualify GATE 2019 with an excellent score. Only those candidates will be called to participate in Group Discussion and Interview session. Candidates can know the sail recruitment through gate 2019 cut off by referring the official job notification.
Methodology to be followed in submitting applications for SAIL MT Recruitment Through GATE 2019 is through ONLINE. From 25th May 2019 to 14th June 2019 candidates can submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates may log on to Sail Careers Page.
- Click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read it very carefully and check your eligibility.
- After obeying all the terms and conditions, register first if you are a new user.
- Click on the Login button after successful completion of the registration process.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the signature, photo and documents.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC participants is Rs.700/- and for SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs.100/-
You Can Also Apply For